...5...

"Aren't you going to pack?" Luke asked as he entered my room and saw me laying on the bed with my phone.

"Pack what? The stuff in the suitcase that I don't have?" I sassed.

"Okay okay!" He said and raised his hand in defeat. "Jack is going to pick you up at the airport when you arrive."

"Can't you tell me something about him?" I asked and sat up. I sat crisscrossed.

"What do you wanna know?" He asked.

I shrugged.

Anything! Anything! Just tell me something so i know what I'm going home to!

Luke sat down on the bed.

"Jack is 3 years older than me, which means that he is 24. He is single. He lives in Sydney. My parents lives nearby and he hangs out with them sometimes. He has a dog named Lenny and he is a outdoor guy." Luke explained, giving me the basic facts of Jack.

I nodded slowly. I was nervous about this. I just hoped everything would go well.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked quietly.

"I mean, you have my phone number, so you can call me anytime. Also, you are living with my brother. I'm pretty sure it's not the last time we meet." He laughed. I nodded. He clearly wanted to cheer me up but it wasn't helping much. "Don't worry. It'll be alright." He said as he saw my nervous face. He rubbed my back slowly.

We both went to the car. Luke placed Petunia on the backseat as we decided to bring her with us to the airport.

Luke pulled up at the parking lot, and turned the key making the motor stop. He walked out of the car and grabbed Petunias leash. I walked with Petunia and Luke into the airport. When I arrived in Australia, it would be Christmas.

"Do you have everything?" Luke asked for the 5th time. I nodded and stopped walking. I looked at Luke.

"Thank you Luke." I said and hugged him.

"My pleasure." He smiled an I felt his grip tighten. I bent down to Petunia and scratched a spot behind her ear. I kissed her head.

"Bye Petunia. Take care of Luke." I smiled and hugged her. I stood up again.

"See you Luke." I said.

"See you."

I turned around and walked to my gate. Through security and all that shit. I brought some candy in the tax free store.

After about an hour, I was finally on my seat in the plane not really looking forward to the 15 hour flight I was about to have. My candy was gone 30 minutes after we took off. I saw a couple of movies on my laptop, that I had streamed so I could see them even though I had it on flight mode. I saw Ironman. The first one and the third one. I'm just gonna admit that I have a thing for Tony Stark. I then read a book for an hour until I was bored again. I leaned against the window trying to sleep, because I knew time would go faster that way.

"We are landing in a few minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts." The stewardess said. I buckled up.

Landing was way too harsh for my taste, but two small boys in the front was laughing of the speed. When the plane was staying still we all stood up and went out of the plane. I went to the pick up place where I expected Jack to be.

Oh no not again.

He wasn't there. I felt myself getting slightly scared and panicked. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and found Luke's number.

"Hey, did you come of the plane Alright?" He asked me and I immediately broke down in tears.

"L-Luke.. Ja-ack I-isn't here!" I cried.

"Hey hey.. shhhh... I'll text him.. where are you Kenz?"

"P-pick-up-pl-place"

"Alright, hold tight. It will be okay." He said calmly and hung up. All I could do now was wait.