...10...

It wasn't long until my stomach started to cramp and my back was aching. I moved around uncomfortably and tried to find a position that would make either my stomach or back or both hurt less. I tried to lay on both of my sides. I tried to lay on my back with my hands over my head. I tried to lay on my stomach. I tried to pull my knees to my chest but nothing was happening. It certainly wasn't making it any better, it was almost making it worse.

Deeply inside I knew that it didn't make it worse. It didn't make it better either. It was just in between. Not having an effect or even mattering at all. But the pain became more intense. It felt like someone was punching me in my stomach and I was being stabbed in my bag with a knife. I let out a loud sob as the pain became too much. I stood up, not feeling any help by laying down. I thought the movement maybe would help. I slowly made my way to Jacks room at the end of the Hallway. I whimpered through the waves of pain shooting through my back and Stomach. I pushed the door slightly open. Jack was watching some sort of soccer game and Lenny was sleeping by his feet. He looked in my direction and his face immediately went full of worry.

"Princess, princess, come here." He said gentle and patted the bed. I rushed over and laid beside him. I buried my face in his shoulder. I cried out. I knew I was soaking his shirt and I felt bad for doing it.

"Hey.. hey princess. Is it hurting?" He asked as he gently rubbed my back and kissed my head. I nodded.

"I'm gonna get you some painkillers." He said and stood up.

"They won't help." I cried. "They never does."

"Just give it a try okay?"

I nodded moving around uncomfortably. I just hoped Jack would find a way to help me soon. Jack disappeared from the room and I cried. Lenny noticed and walked slowly to me. He sniffed my face and gave my nose and cheeks small licks.

"Hi Lenny..." I managed to get out through the pain.

Jack appeared in the doorway and I looked up at him. He had pills, a heating pad and a glass of water in his arms. I placed everything beside me and shook some pills out of the bottle. I popped them into my mouth and swallowed them along with water.

He turned the heating pad on and laid in carefully on my stomach. He held it down with his hands adding a small amount of pressure.

When I had stopped sobbing and only appeared to have red and puffy eyes he laid beside me and switched to another Chanel. I knew the series. 13 reasons why.

"Can we please turn it off?" I mumbled closing my eyes. The series was not my taste. I wouldn't ever tell anyone to watch it. They could be triggered by it.

"Of course." Jack responded and turned off the television.

"Mind to tell me when your birthday is?" He asked and looked at me.

"In 9 days." I said looking at him. He seemed to be surprised.

"What if I hadn't asked. Would you then just.. not tell me?" He asked.

"It's not like it's important."

"No no no princess! It is important! It's really important! You're turning 15!" He said.

"So?"

"So that means presents and cake and the family will come over and we will chill and have fun." He said. I breathed deeply. Right now I wasn't up for my mind being filled with birthday talk.