...26...

Just as Stefan promised, he was at our house at 10. He knocked on our door as Jack and I had just finished cleaning up after breakfast. I went to open. He smiled to me and I smiled back, kissing his cheek. Jack walked to us.

"Sir." Stefan said respectfully and nodded towards him.

"Come in Stefan." Jack said and let him in. Jack, Stefan and I all sat by the table. Jack sat beside me and mentioned for Stefan to sit in front of him. Stefan did as the respectful person he is.

"So you are dating my daughter?" Jack started out.

"Yes sir." Stefan said clearly.

"And you two kissed?"

"Yes sir." Stefan repeated.

"Do you love my daughter?" Jack then asked suddenly. My face turned red and I buried my face in my hands. I felt Stefan look to me and then look away again.

"Yes sir." I heard Stefan say.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Jack asked. I felt Stefan look at me once again and then look back.

"I... I don't know sir.." Stefan said. He was suddenly quiet.

"Do you want to?" Jack asked. I didn't heard any answer and I didn't saw anything because of my head still in my hands. I felt someone grab my hands.

"Look at me.." Stefan's gently voice sounded. I looked up slowly. Stefan was smiling to me and looking me in the eyes.

"Mackenzie Foy Hemmings.." He started. "Will you give me the honor of having you as my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I smiled back to him. He kissed my cheek. I looked at Jack and he smiled satisfied at us. He moved on his seat, and Stefan sat back up.

"Alright kid." Jack started. "You are dating my daughter. You are apparently good at it. It seems like you makes her happy. But that also means that you have the power to break her completely and I swear. If you ever hurt my daughters feelings, then I will kill you."

"Yes sir." Stefan said smiling to me.

"Good. That was all I wanted to talk to you about." Jack said and stood up.

"Are you staying for a bit?" I asked Stefan. He nodded and I pulled him to my room. He pressed me against the door and we kissed. Our lips moved in sync. We giggled, laughed and smiled in between our small kisses.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

Stefan left after 20 minutes. I immediately downloaded Skype and called Luke, Liz, Ben and Andrew in a group call.

"Hi honey." Liz smiled.

"Hi mom." Luke and Ben said in sync and grinned.

They all laughed including me.

"What do you wanna tell Kenz?" Andrew asked.

"I uhm... I have a boyfriend." I smiled widely. They were all very surprised.

"Who's the lucky guy?" Liz asked.

"His name is Stefan.. Stefan Salvatore. He's very Romantic. I love him." I said.

"My niece has a boyfriend!" Ben cheered exited. I nodded. I wasn't really believing myself that Stefan and I were a couple. It was like a dream.