...23...

When Jack woke me up the next morning I jumped out of bed and bounced into the kitchen. I ate breakfast fast and got ready quickly. Even though I was quick, I still did it the usual way so I would still focus on doing my best.

"Why so happy?" Jack laughed as I almost danced around the living room.

"No reason! Today is just a beautiful day!" I almost sang. I wasn't going to say that my all my happiness was caused because I was going to see Stefan at school today.

"Can we go earlier than usually?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm sorry but no. You know I'm dropping you off on my way to work." He said. I nodded. I knew that, but it was worth asking. The answer wasn't going to ruin my mood though.

Jack dropped me off at school 7.30 as always and I walked around the school as always. I walked 2 rounds but I didn't saw Stefan anywhere.

I took my seat next to Jasmin in English. The class were funnier today that usually and after class I had a discussion with the teacher about how British people were talking. It was a weird discussion, but it was fun and it brought me closer to the teacher.

I sat happily on my seat by our lunch table as the lunch break started.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey Mack." Christopher and Laura smiled back in sync.

"Where have you been the entire day? I only saw you in English." Jasmin complained.

"Oh I've been.." I was interrupted by myself as I randomly looked across the cafeteria seeing Stefan in the opposite end looking at the signs. "... busy... excuse me for a minute..." I said without looking at any of them. I walked to Stefan.

"Hi." I smiled. Stefan looked to down at me. He was about a head taller than me.

"Hey Kenzie." He smiled to me. "I'm wondering what I should order.."

"Well the strawberry juice is really good." I smiled.

"Should probably take the strawberry juice then." He giggled. I nodded.

"I've been looking for you." I said after a couple of minutes.

"Have you?"

I nodded.

"Well you found me." He smiled. "If I can have your phone number, then I'll text you later?"

I smiled, nodded and he passed his phone to me. I gladly typed in my number, checking twice that all the numbers were correct. I then gave it back to him.

"I should probably get back to my friends." I said and pointed back at our table. He nodded. I turned around and walked back to the table.

"Who is that?" Jasmin asked as I sat down.

"Stefan." I breathed out. "I met him at a cafe yesterday."

"Ohhh So that's what you have been 'busy' with?" Amanda asked. I blushed deeply.

"Guys stop! Seriously!" I grinned and put my head in my hands.

Dear diary,
I can't get him out of my head. Stefan is so sweet and kind and urgh.. I don't even know what I feel. He lights up my day.

That was what I wrote in my diary that evening when o was laying in my bed about to sleep. I hoped I would see Stefan soon.