Character Names & Setting, Etc.

I chose some names that might be a little hard to figure out pronunciation wise if you aren't familiar.

Ettore -- pronounced: "eh-torr-ay" .

An Italian name meaning "loyal"

Syretia -- pronounced "sy"- "ray" - "she"- "uh"

Or if you want: https://www.howtopronounce.com/syretia

Name meaning: "a curious being"

Vindicatio -- Pronounced: "Vin-dee-caw-sio"

Latin for vengeance or laying claim

╔══════════════╗

S E T T I N G

╚══════════════╝

This story takes place around the Olympic Peninsula in Washington. The town, Bonaloo Bay, WA. is made up and based on ocean-side towns along the west coast of Washington. Here are some examples of nature/forests around the area. (These photos aren't mine)

 (These photos aren't mine)

╔══════════════╗

╔══════════════╗

Hitting you with Copyright Terms Just 'Cause ;)

╚══════════════╝

Here's how this is going to go. The story and ideas are purely mine and mine alone. If you try to copy any of them... well, let's just say good luck to you (because I will hunt you down and make sure that you never plagiarize another work again. I've dealt with plagiarizing in the past and it does nothing but piss me off, and justifiably so. Just like it would anyone.) I hope you're proud of your indecent, vile, disgusting way of living. Learn how to come up with shit on your own, you'll feel better that way. :)

Text Copyright ©(Miss Lil) Igguamas 2019

The moral right of the author has been affirmed. All rights reserved. This narrative is published to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. ALL characters in this story are fictitious and any resemblance to real/fictional persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Also, please ignore any spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors, they will be edited when the story has been completed. (I write at like 3 o'clock in the morning so there's bound to be some stupid mistakes, oops.)