𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑶𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗

𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂

╚═══════════════╝

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢

Queen Analyn sat on a lounge chair in her study. The room wasn't much for studying but rather a private escape from the overwhelming responsibility of being Queen from time to time. She was currently thumbing through a magazine as her youngest son, Sebastian, sat on a Persian rug playing with a toy truck. She smiled softly as Sebastian made engine noises as he launched the truck forward onto the wooden floor causing it to hit the bookshelf across the room. She shook her head at his antics and went back to her magazine; not catching the photograph that drifted down from the shelf from the toy truck's impact. A photograph she had long since forgotten on the shelf, left to collect dust over the past years.

Sebastian got up from the rug and ran over to his toy truck bending over to pick it up along with the photograph. The photograph held the smiling face of 16-year-old Ettore as he was perched upon a white Spanish Stallion. Sebastian pursed his lips in wonder before he erupted with, "Mama! Who is this?" He began waving the photograph around making it much too difficult for Queen Analyn see.

Queen Analyn narrowed her eyes from where she sat trying to make out the photo before getting up and walking over, snatching the photograph from Sebastian's grasp. "He's no one to concern yourself with, honey," she stated as she stuffed the photo into her dress's top.

"Does Fadder know?" Sebastian asked, his speech impediment was a great annoyance to his father. Sebastian oftentimes pronounced ''th'' as ''d''. The King didn't want to raise a king that couldn't speak properly, he was hard to please it seemed.

"Yes, your father knows," Queen Analyn corrected. Sebastian's eyes twinkled as he took the photo back from her.

"Where is he? Won't he tell me?" Queen Analyn opened her mouth to tell her son to never bring up her eldest. But her chest erupted in a fierce pain causing her to crumple to the ground. She clawed at her chest letting out pain-filled sobs. Sebastian's eyes widened in fear as he wailed out, "Mama!"

"Go find your father!" She demanded through gritted teeth. Sebastian scurried out of the room as fast as his little legs could carry him. Analyn laid still for a moment as she placed her hand above her heart. The offbeat thrum beat against her chest, the beast inside of her kept thrusting the words "son" and "awoken" to the forefront of her mind. She looked to the open door knowing that the son in question wasn't Sebastian but rather...

"Analyn!" King Vincenzo Lupo shouted as he slid onto the ground next to his mate, cradling her to him. "What happened?"

"G-get Evanora, I need Evanora right now," she ground out and she clutched onto Vincenzo's wrists as another wave erupted in her chest.

"We haven't been in contact with that wretch in years," Vincenzo responded with hard eyes.

"She'll come, if this has to do with what I think it does..." Analyn forced out between waves of pain. Vincenzo got up but stopped momentarily listening closely to the thrum of his mate's heart. Offbeat and erratic. "Now!" she growled out, her lycan beginning to show through sending Vincenzo out the door and to send wolves out to search for the witch in question.