𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

╔══════════════╗

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

╚══════════════╝

VINDICATIO reveled in the feeling of his mate's face pressed against his neck, her light breaths bringing him joy as he pulled her closer. He turned his head to see where Odessa, Chaska, Moki, and Talise were standing, watching intently. "Mate," he whispered under his breath, the others able to hear perfectly with their enhanced hearing. All their eyes widened as they looked between Syretia and Vindicatio. Soulmates were unheard of in the werewolf realm, though the Wild Wolves believed in it, they had never witnessed a destined pair in person. They dropped to their knees, as the Domestic pack wolves stood and just watched the scene in bewilderment. Vindicatio felt Syretia's face leave his neck as she peered over his shoulder.

"Why are they kneeling?" She whispered into his ear, her blue eyes scanning over the four kneeling werewolves.

"Because they feel deep respect towards us," Vindicatio rumbled aloud, beginning to stand up, pulling Syretia up with him. She was now face to chest, she craned her neck looking up at the underside of his sharp jaw. Vindicatio looked down at her, he loved that his mate was so much smaller than him. It made him feel more dependable, as a protector and provider, it was the animal side of him. The thought of protecting Syretia with his life brought him back to the big problem he still had to face and abolish. Salvatore Cane was going down. And then he would raise hell in the Royal Werewolf Court in Italy.

 And then he would raise hell in the Royal Werewolf Court in Italy

𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝, 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚢

The Kingdom was tense ever since the people had caught wind of Queen Analyn's rumored heart attack. Queen Analyn was currently engulfed in luxurious bedding and feather stuffed pillows, King Vincenzo sound asleep next to her. It was the crack of dawn, the sun hadn't even broken out from behind the hill visible from the window parallel to her place on the bed.

Waking up this early had been a recurring thing, it was the guilt. Every time she closed her eyes she'd see her eldest son's face the day she sent him away.

 Her son's downtrodden expression filling her mind. She hadn't even told him what he was, who he was. He had been living a lie for 16 years and she had selfishly thrown him out the moment her place on her throne was put into question. She had to get rid of the evidence that she had ever been with Salvatore Cane. The evidence of their love and affair; their son. A purebred lycan, that was now no longer stuck in his dormancy.

But now it was all revealed, Vincenzo knew everything. He had berated her relentlessly over her selfishness. He started the conversation with, "to save face, we will be keeping this under wraps. If there is anything left tying the three of you together we must destroy it. If anyone catches wind that you were unfaithful you will be pillaged by the people and cast away. I love you, Analyn, but sometimes you really test me. This is the biggest test: if I can forgive you for your adulterating ways. If I find anything else out, I won't hesitate to reveal you for you truly are, a selfish beast just. like. him. You saw how he was cast out so easily the night we sent Ettore away."