𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═════════════════════╗

𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

╚═════════════════════╝

The plane had landed shortly after Five PM, Syretia had been more than eager to get off the plane before everyone else. When she saw Welma standing with a sign with " 2 S's 1 V" she couldn't help but smile at the old woman's antics. Syretia, Sebastian, and Vindicatio

Syretia ran over to Welma, knocking the sign from her hands as she engulfed the woman in a tight hug. Welma embraced her with a tight hug of her own. As Syretia pulled away Welma noted the look in her eyes, she seemed to be troubled. She watched as Syretia looked back over her shoulder and saw Vindicatio with a young boy following not far behind. 

"That's Sebastian, Vindicatio's half brother," Syretia explained. "We thought he'd be better off here than in Italy with no family." 

"He looks like Ettore," Welma commented. "He's not like Vindicatio? In a Vessel?"

"He's not like me," came Vindicatio's deep voice, "he's a regular werewolf, the only thing that sets him apart is that he has royal blood." 

"I see," Welma nodded, outstretching her arms, "come here, pup, give Welma a hug. You're apart of our pack now." Sebastian buried himself against Vindicatio, his face turning red as Welma shuffled closer. "Bashful little thing, isn't he? Darrin's daughter Kara would be good for him to hang out with, she doesn't shut up ever." Sebastian inched away from Vindicatio at the mentioning of a possible friend. 

"And don't think I haven't noticed that mark, Syretia," Welma winked, "it suits you." 

"Thank you, Welma," Syretia replied with a reddened face as Vindicatio pulled her up against him with a grin. 

"Well, let's get going, I don't want to spend the whole day at the airport when there's food back at the sanctuary," Welma stated as she spun on her heel and began walking towards the exit. Sebastian caught up with her, "will Kara be there?" 

"You remembered her name already?" Sebastian stumbled a bit, his face turning red again. "I-I"

"It's alright kiddo, she's prettier than her name," Welma winked, before glancing back to Vindicatio and Syretia. "Wait until Darrin sees his little girl getting chased by boys, I told him it'd happen eventually. Can't wait to see his eyes bug out of his head."

"Welma, you're terrible," Syretia replied with a laugh as she shook her head. 

"Have to live somehow, you don't see young men chasing me."

"You can't really run for them to want to chase you anyway," Vindicatio cut in teasingly. 

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood right now," Welma narrowed her eyes in warning. Vindicatio raised his hands in mock surrender.