Chapter 34 - She's too amazing for that

NOAH's POV

I'm extremely pissed off right now.

Why would Emma even want to see that man? I mean, I get that he's her father, but he's been nothing but a terrible parent to her and the fact that she was defending him makes me even more annoyed.

Damn, I feel like punching a wall.

After all the progress that we've made, the fact that Alfred is in the picture makes me nervous. What if this is all part of her game to fool me? I find it very hard to believe, but all the walls she managed to break are all up at the moment.

Let me recap and update you on everything that has happened since the lake party where I was on a mission to get closer to her.

Well, my plan worked. I wasn't exactly planning to have her at my place, I never bring girls to my house after all, but the weather seemed to be working on my favor and honestly, I didn't mind having her over.

Just the fact that I was the one taking her home was enough for me to put my plan into motion.

What I don't understand is how it's possible that we got along so fucking well. We talked for hours and hours about every possible random topic and I didn't want to stop.

I even opened up a bit about my family. I've never done this with anyone other than Madeleine.

Out of all people, Emma White was sleeping on my bed, with me and I was freaking out. Isn't that what I wanted after all? This is as close as I could get of her. Or so I thought.

Add to that the fact that I almost choked when I saw her walking in my living room in my clothes, which are way too big to her small body. I can tell you that I've never seen a more gorgeous human being in my entire life.

For some reason, having her wearing my hoodie makes me feel like she's mine and like I can protect her, if that even makes any sense.

When I woke up the next day, I wasn't ready to let her go, so I told her a minor lie when she walked in the kitchen, looking so fucking beautiful with her sleepy face.

I could get used to having her waking up around here.

I pushed the thought away. I had to push it away.

Anyway, the truth is, I could have taken her back to her dorm. Not all roads were closed, but I knew that if I told her that, she'd want to leave and I couldn't let her go. Not yet.

Spending time with her was something completely different that I've experienced before with any other girl. Hours looked like minutes and I was enjoying it more than I should.

I had the idea of going to the Stevens' house to use their pool. They are a nice old couple who have a bigger and fancier house than they need and I knew they wouldn't hear us there.

What was I thinking? I always have everything so planned, I'm never this reckless.

I was in absolute shock when she took her dress off and stood there in just her bikini. If I thought she was gorgeous before, it was nothing compared to that. My whole body seemed to react to her and I was thankful I was into the water so she couldn't see my physical reaction to her if you know what I mean. I wanted to play it cool, as if it wasn't a big deal at all.

I tried to resist, I swear with all I have that I tried, but when she laughed after I splashed water at her, I couldn't avoid what came next. I was dying to kiss her since we woke up after all.

Let me tell you, it was a very sexy kiss.

I confess my mind was going places it shouldn't. I also couldn't avoid the growing feeling in my shorts as the kiss got more intense. Usually it takes more than a kiss to make me hard, but not with Emma.