Jon Bon Jovi

No one knows about this book yet, so I'm going to kick it off with a nice little Bon Jovi imagine featuring the man himself: John Bongiovi, or as I will henceforth refer to him, Jon Bon Jovi.

Before I get to that, though, I have to say this: All of these are in first person. And if you want me to write one for you, just comment with your request. It doesn't have to be specific unless you want it to be. Now, without further ado...

~ The Stranger At The Bar~

The bell above the door rang as I stepped into the dim and mildly crowded bar. I made my way to the actual bar, stepping around tables and randomly placed booths, almost bumping into someone once or twice in the low light.

There were four guys sitting in a row on high stools, two empty seats next to them. I scooted onto the stool one away from them, calling for the bartender.

"I'll have a beer, in a bottle, please," I said. The bartender nodded and pulled out a bottle of the yellow liquid, opened it, and placed it on the countertop. I took a sip and tried to be discreet as I looked down the row of guys sitting next to me. They all had long hair, and the one nearest me was wearing a cowboy hat.

I was a little surprised to see a fifth man take a seat on the empty stool next to me. I quickly looked down at my beer, tracing a finger down the side.

"Jon! What took ya so long?" The one in the cowboy hat lightly punched the newcomer on the upper arm.

"I needed more time away from you guys," Jon said, shaking his head and laughing. His friend laughed as well and called for another shot of whatever they were drinking.

I continued to sip my beer in silence, trying not to eavesdrop on their conversation. But they were right next to me, it was inevitable.

"Hey, David," Jon called to one further down the row. "Why didn't Barbie ever get pregnant?"
David didn't say anything for a moment, then responded, "I don't know. Why?"

"Because Ken came in a different box."

The five of them burst out laughing, and a second later I understood. I nearly choked on my drink, having to set it down. I was now laughing so hard I was starting to lose my balance. I threw my hand out to try to steady myself, but instead I just knocked my drink over.

"Shit," I said as the liquid flowed out onto Jon's side of the countertop. "I'm so sorry." I hurried to grab the bottle and put it upright.

Jon laughed and grabbed a few napkins from the dispenser, starting to wipe up the puddle of beer. "That's alright. Sorry about that. Were you laughing at my joke?"

"Yeah," I sheepishly confirmed.

"I'm responsible, then. I'll buy you another. Excuse me, good sir!" He called.

"Oh, you don't have to do that..." I began, but he was already talking.

"One beer in a bottle for the lady here. On my tab."

It was served. "Thanks," I looked down.

"No problem," Jon fully turned to face me. "What's your name?"

"It's (Y/N). Jon, right?"

"Yeah," he grinned, shaking my hand. Then he leaned back and gestured to his friends. "This is my band-- this is Richie, that's David, there's Alec, and... if you can see him, he's so far away I don't blame you if you can't... Tico."

I laughed and he flashed a bright smile. "Did you say this is your band?"

Jon nodded. "Uh huh."