Nikki Sixx

~ That's Alright, That's Okay ~

Warning: this chapter contains an incident involving misuse of drugs. If you're sensitive to that, please don't read this.

"(Y/N)! Come on, I have a present for you!"

"I'm coming, hold on!"

"What's taking so long?"

"Nothing, just give me a second!"

I rushed out of the room and headed toward the living room, where my roommate was impatiently tapping his foot.

"That took you long enough," he huffed and rolled his eyes. "Here." He rudely shoved a big box (poorly wrapped, may I add) in my direction.

I stared at it for a second and reached a hand out to touch the box. I tried feeling for any dips or clues, but my roommate gave an impatient grunt.

"Hurry the hell up," he said, roughly pushing the box and nearly making it tip over.

"Alright, alright," I said, ripping the wrapping paper down the side and eagerly speeding up when I got a glimpse at the actual box.

"No way! Are you for real?"

It was a brand-new guitar. The body was v-shaped, it had a floating bridge and 24 frets. I carefully lifted it out of the box and held it up.

"Yeah," he replied, "you like it?"

"Like it?" I put it down and leaped into his arms. "Nikki, I love it! Thank you!"

"Aw, it's nothin'," he said, hugging me back loosely. I laughed at his awkwardness and proceeded to squeeze the hell out of him. I heard him lose his breath when I did and thus let go.

"Anyway," he said after deeply inhaling, "ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said. "Let me just put this in my room."

He nodded and I went to put it away. I admired it for a little, then went back out to join him.

We left, en route to Vince's "Christmas" party. We all knew damn well he only wanted to party, but that was alright with us anyway because we were pretty much the exact same way. When we got there, the party was already in full swing.

"What took you so long?" Vince asked, swaggering up to us with a large bottle of alcohol in one hand and a cigarette in the other.

"It's (Y/N)'s fault," Nikki said, gesturing to me before holding his hand out. Vince grinned and put the bottle in his hand, and he took a long swig of whatever was in it.

"No, it's not," I said, impatiently shaking Nikki's shoulder. He gulped once more before taking the bottle away from his face and handing it to me. I took a long drink. In the name of partying.

"Mick and Tommy are around here somewhere," Vince said, taking a drag from his cigarette. "Not sure where exactly, but I saw them about five minutes ago."

"Shit, it was probably an hour ago. You're fuckin' stoned," Nikki laughed.

Vince nodded. "Good point."

He nodded again in a way that said 'see ya' and wandered off. Nikki turned to me.

"Now what?"

"We party," I replied, taking a pack of cigarettes out of my jacket pocket. He laughed and shook his head, holding his hand out. I handed him one and took another for myself, then lit both.

"Alright," he said after several hits, "now what?"

"I don't know. I think I'm gonna go find Mick. You do whatever you gotta do."