Jimmy Page

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JIMMY PAGE!! I just want to say I think the world of Jimmy as a guitarist. He's one of my biggest influences and inspirations, and the music he helped create played a pretty big part in my childhood. Thank you, Jimmy!

~ Pleasantly Surprised ~

(A/N) : Any Name

The crowd roared with cheers as the band bid everyone a good night. They waved and left to go backstage while the fans continued to scream. I myself was going hoarse from all the yelling, but could you blame me? It was Led Zeppelin, for goodness' sake.

"You ready to execute the plan?" (A/N) asked a few minutes later, when everyone was leaving.

I nodded nervously. I still wasn't so sure about this plan we had cooked up the night before. I knew that if things went the right way, it would be the best day ever, but the consequences of getting caught might not be worth it. The question can we go to jail for that? ran through my mind at a pace that could kill.

"Alright, come on. This is gonna be so much fun."

"Yeah, if we don't get caught," I said under my breath. (A/N) grabbed my hand and pulled me around the stage.

"I changed my mind. This isn't going to work," I said, trying to pull my hand out of (A/N)'s grip.

"Yes, it will. Quit being a chicken and hurry along."

I might have been fretting a little too much, but for good reason. It wasn't every day that I tried sneaking backstage to meet the members of a band. We were going to get caught, and things were going to get awkward. And that was almost a certainty with (A/N) leading the way. I sped up a little.

"Alright, but you have to follow my lead. You're just going to get us caught," I said, and (A/N) grouchily agreed.

I pulled my hand free and led the way. Luckily, we didn't pass anyone-- we managed to get backstage without any problems. Once there, we couldn't help but look around; it was really cool.

Suddenly, we were interrupted.

"What are you doing here? Who are you?"

I froze and broke into a cold sweat. Caught.

I could get us out of this. Easy. I just had to turn around to face the one that had found-- crap.

My plan was gone. My brain was undone, and my insides were liquefying. I don't know how I was still standing; I should've fainted right then and there. Because the person who had found us wandering around backstage was Jimmy Page.

There I was, standing in front of my idol, my favorite guitarist, my... ahem... celebrity crush... Not knowing how to act.

I noticed he was still waiting for an answer. However, I also noticed that he happened to be wearing a vest but no shirt, and that was going to delay my answer for even longer.

I snapped out of it when (A/N) started to talk.

"We're stagehands-"

"We're with the cleaning crew. We're new, though. Don't really know our way around, but we're getting the hang of it."

"What are your names?"

"(Y/N) and (A/N)." Why lie?

"When did you start working here?"

"A couple of weeks ago."

Jimmy looked like he didn't believe a single word. But he didn't continue to question on that subject.

"So, do you guys like Led Zeppelin?"

"Of course," I said. "Big fans. Part of the reason we took these jobs is we knew we'd have the slight chance of meeting you. Man, you're my idol."