Species log one: vorgons

Alrighty! first species log! let the crowd say yay!

Ahem.....

Anyway, this species log is about the vorgons from planet Vorgon, here is their stats and a brief history!

Species: Vorgons (also called lycans)

Appearance: wolffish, they stand on hind legs and have apposable thumbs as well as a predators mentality. ranging from thin and weedy to huge and bulky, the vorgons are one of the most diverse race in appearance, next to the Terrens of course.

Home planet: Vorgon, also known as moon hollow, side note: Vorgon in the vorgons tongue means "moon" as they believed they lived on the moon due to not being able to see one.

Currency: none, they use a complex trading system known as ka'shak, but store credits and have banks for visitors

Leader: unlike every other planet, the vorgons still use an elite council termed 'the moon walkers' and are only called in to settle disputes between races, between vorgons a common court system is used.

Army: vorgons tend to stay neutral in any argument, believing war to be barbaric and not needed, however, when war is impossible, the vorgons have the strongest foot soldiers in the galaxy, and swarm their enemies with massive amounts of highly skilled footmen.

Navy: next to non existent, they believe war is won on the ground in blood and mud, not on sea or in space, but they do have heavily armed transport fleets that are rumored to be unstoppable.

Brief history:

long ago, the vorgons once were simple minded creatures that lived in peace with the land and lived a nomadic life style, hunting where game was plentiful and moving on. However, time began to sharpen the vorgons minds and they began to think rationally, no one alive today knows how this began or even why, but with it began the birth of a near unstoppable trade and military empire.

The vorgons began trading with themselves at first, but with the discovery that they were not alone, their empire grew, they were unsure at first of these strange creatures, who looked like snakes or lizards, but eventually they trusted them, and the council chose a select few to go with them to enter their new found empire into its first alliance.

However, tragedy struck, the ship that the young vorgons were on was attacked by strange flying creatures that breathed nothing and could survive! the ship was heavily damaged and crashed onto a moon. none survived.

Furious, the high council demanded blood, and the strange creatures agreed to aid them in their battle. this was the first war they ever had.

After a blood soaked conflict, the vorgons drove the insect men out of their space and lived in harmony with their new allies.

There you are! The first species data file is all done, it was real fun to write this and I can't wait to do it again, but I've decided that to keep the moderation in balance, that after two chapters ill write a new species folder, don't forget to comment on which one you want! see you next time! adios!