Character log: altan

Name: altan foresee

Age: around nineteen

Home planet: Vorgon moon (it was the first place the vorgons colonized)

Background:

Altan was born to a family of poor beggars, he learnt quickly how to steal and fend for himself, his parents abandoned him when he was five, unable to feed him.

However, he was caught by the moon guard and sent to trail, luckily, the judge was a kind man and saw what the rich had not, a lonely boy whose parents had dumped him when he was old enough to fend for himself.

He gave him a chance and sent him to be a servant in his manor, he didn't blow his chance, he worked hard and served the judge who was impressed by his gratitude.

Soon, the judge grew old and called altan to his side, he had no family, so he left altan with all his money.

Unsure of how to spend it, he continued steadily, paying the servants the agreed pay roll, until a priest came by and asked for charity, he explained that he did not need money, but he wanted altan, whom he saw had a kind heart and natural healers talent.

During his time in the priest hood, he came to realize that most of his colleagues were driven by greed rather then the need to help.

With this discovery, he grew to hate the priesthood, save for his mentor.