Species log two: terrens

Hello all! this chapter has been brought to you by Mr stretches request over chat, also, if you want to read really good poetry, check out his work, their really good, and now,without further adiu,the species log!

Race: human (on earth) or Terren (solar)

Appearance: highly diverse, pink, brown or black skin and a high range of facial and bodily features.

Home planet: this is debatable, while humans live on the earth, the Terrens will tell you that they have no fixed place in space as their hub, instead, they have a huge floating city called 'the capital' which is rumored to be the most well fortified gunship in the Milky Way.

Currency: on earth, each land mass has their own unique currency (which makes it a nightmare to visit the home of humans) the Terrens however, use the universal credit system.

Army: the Terrens have been through war after war, both on earth and in space, as such, they have dealt with every known species at one stage or another, and it shows in their diverse military. the Terrens have a soldier type for every single combat situation, and a highly trained sector called 'the elite' however, these are largely based on rumors, no one as seen them, and those who have now lay dead in the soil.

Navy: the Terrens are a space going people, even the heart of their empire is space bound, so it seemed prudent to have a powerful navy as well. the Terrens are the inventors of the gladiator class battle cruiser, it is extremely well balanced, with enough speed and agility to avoid being hit, but also enough stopping power to put a ship three times its size out of commission.

History: the story of the Terren began on the old planet earth, the planet earth was slowly dying, and the streets of the massive cities that covered the entire land masses were so over crowded that even the rich felt sympathy.

Something had to be done, but what? just as the higher command was thinking of culling the earths population, a strange race of creatures appeared in the city of united cities of earth, or UCOE, a huge floating city in the middle of earths ocean, it called itself an alaviliean, and had seen the humans plight, and with their permission, he offered to help.

The council agreed, and with wonder, hundreds upon thousands of space craft descended and took on board a billion people, then took them deep in space.

The alavilieans deposited the humans on every inhabitable planet within the Kronos sector and gave them food and building supplies that would last for generations.

Soon however, human nature set in, and the neighboring planets fought and near laid waste to their only chance of surviving outside of earth.

Fourtanately, several Terren leaders kept their heads, and formed the Terren Council, which brought unity to all of the people's of the Kronos sector. there were those that resisted, but the Terren Council didn't bother with them.

Over time, the Terren council warred with almost every species that raised their hand in arrogance, but instead of mass genocide, the Terren offered the newly conquered races a chance to join them.

Most agreed, some didn't, and still cause slight headaches for the council, but the vast majority of planets and empires agreed, soon, the Terren were rolling over ever inch of space and opposition, and established themselves as top dog of the Milky Way.

But as is always the way, most of the planets demanded to be released from the Terren council and rule their own way, and soon, the conjoined forces of the rebel planets marched in unison against their TC leaders.

The Terren fought them back again and again, until, on the urging of the alavilieans, they agreed to allow the governments to rule their own planet, but they would still be answerable to the TC, this satisfied most and the treaty was signed with them.

But to this day, some planets still harbor a deep and powerful hate for the TC, and are mearly bidding their time until the TC is weak enough to crush.....

There we are! another species log! yay me! haha, anyway, remember to read, comment and vote! until we meet again, adios!