Character log: rook

Full name: rookjalandar'soran (see why everyone calls him rook?)

Age: 55

Home planet: ashim

Appearance: vivid green with a yellow tint to his armored shell, his eyes are large and hex shaped, but seemed to burn with emotion, his wings are rare, seeing as only the highest born are born with them.

Background:

Rook was born to the sub queen of ashim, a semi ruler who was made when the prime queen returned to their sacred home.

Given to the general of ashims home guard, it was apparent that rook would be an invaluable asset to the planets defense.

It was during his time as a privet, that rouge in'stara attacked, killing many farmers and workers before rook organized a defense.

This defense was so in depth and well thought of that his father, with the queens approval, made him an honorary captain.

Working his way through the ranks, he fought in many more battles before his father, highly impressed, gave him the highest honor, being a guard of the door, an ancient and unspeakable evil on the face of their planet.

During his time there, the door reached out to him, begging to be opened, but his strict religion taught him great mental strength, and he ignored it.

Then, one day, after twenty years of uneventful peace, war loomed over the horizon, but this time, it was not with any living foe, but with the dead husks that had risen from the exo-yards, a bone yard but with more dignity then ancient human ones.

Rook was the only one to survive the slaughter that was to ensue, but he put up a vivid and spirited defense.

Now rook seeks to undo the horror that has befallen his planet, with the aid of his first outsider friends, weather they will succeed is another question, but rook will fight on till the death....