Chapter 5

Damon throws a plain black sweatshirt at me.

"Wear it" he demands.

I grab the huge sweater tossed on my lap putting it over my dress knowing he isn't leaving the room and I'm obviously not getting naked in front of him.

I slick my long hair back, lifting and taking the ends of it out of the sweater.

Half of me wants to ask him to use the washroom to change out of my tight dress but
I think twice and tell myself,

the dress is a bit longer than the baggy sweater and there's no way I'm staying here almost half naked, full of pervs.

I look at Damon and I see the familiar white cased phone in his hand.

he has the same expression as me, hearing that horrible buzzing sound when someone is texting you repeatedly.

Wait.

That's my phone!

I quickly walk towards him trying to take my phone out of his hand but he jerks his arm away.

The buzzing continues.

I have a deep feeling it's Dias or Silvana, my aunt.

I just stand their looking at him nervously of what he's going to do.

"Give me your code" he says.

I widen my eyes and before I can think I say quickly "No, who do you think you are?"

"I don't fucking repeat myself" he steps close to me that I can feel his warm harsh breathing.

"Give me your fucking passcode or I'm gonna call Jax and tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants to do with you" he says slowly so I get every word he says, looking straight into my eyes.

He knows using Jax can scare me.

My eyes are glossy and I wanna slap him or push him or do whatever to hurt him as much as he's hurting me right now.

I just stare into his cold eyes and the fact that he looks serious scares me even more.

I sniff trying to hold in my tears as much as I can.

I wipe at the little tear that escapes my eyes.

He moves away from my face a little and clenches his jaw obviously irritated by his patience.

"6889" I tell him.

He obliges and starts typing something but doesn't even tell me what.

He shuts the phone off entirely and puts it in his pocket.

"You better go to sleep now" Damon says without looking at me.

I turn away from him because I know I'm gonna say something to make him mad and once he's mad he'll say something rude, which will only make me even cry more.

I cant take this any longer. It's too much.

Carter owes me.

Like he owes everyone, my subconscious adds to my cruelty.

I sit on the edge of Damon's bed that has plain navy blue sheets wrapped around the mattress.

Taking off my heels and putting my pedicured toes placed slowly onto the beige rug.

I notice Damon staring but I just pull my legs onto the bed while grabbing the sheets and covering myself with it.

It smells...so good.