Chapter 61

^^^Mia's look for the date with Damon.

——————-

Damon's P.O.V

"I'm ready!" Is all I hear across her room. She steps out of her closet and jumps on her bed, which is where I'm laying on, almost half asleep from how long she took to get ready. She doesn't need to try, she's already perfect, no matter what. But what I know about girls is that they like to dress up and shit and that's why they take fucking years to get ready.

I roll on my back to sit up and look at her flattening her dress with her hands. That fucking dress on her. It isn't the type of clothing she would wear regular but fuck, my dick can't seem to want to stay in my pants now.

"How do I look? Do you like my dress?" She smiles, showing her dimples.

She gets off the bed and twirls for me. Fuck she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"I like your normal clothes," I tell her. It's just seeing her go out where a bunch of other fucking perverts are, dressed like that, isn't something I need to deal with at the moment. After everything that happened I don't need to be killing another fucker that is hitting on my girl.

I haven't told her but I ordered a hotel for us, with just the two of us. I really need this, the whole spending time with her is good for me, is good for us. I just hope the night goes well.

"Oh, Damon," she giggles, and leans into me, placing her hands on the edge of her bed sticking out her ass.

I try to kiss her but she moves back, just to tease me with that smirk on her face.

"I'm wearing this dress if you like it or not," she backfires.

Her attitude doesn't seem to amaze me.

"You look like queen in that dress," I tighten my jaw to prevent me from carrying her back on the bed and eating her the fuck out.

She walks up to me and plants a kiss on my lips. I can taste the sweetness in her mouth until she breaks the kiss.

"Let's get going," she grabs my arm, leading me to her door and as she gets out I slap her ass which makes her look back at me with her cheeks pink and a smile with those plumped lips.

Her heels make the most irritating sound by clicking the glass staircase.

When we're just at the end of the stairs, I spot a deep frown over Mia's aunts face.

"Mia...where you going?" She tries her best to not be suspicious.

"Damon's taking me out," she says simply. I notice Mia's mood swiftly changed before she was upstairs.

"Just be safe hun," Mia's ain't fake laughs, and looks at me like I'm going to kill her or something.

Mia smiles at her aunt, but I know her smiles, and that one is definitely a fake one.

I can tell Dias mother doesn't like me since that night, where she saw me at my worst possible state. She doesn't know me.

The most thing I hate about people is that they judge you even if they don't have the slightest clue on what you're going through behind doors.