Chapter 40

^above is Mia's outfit to the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dias and I both scurry out of her car to the massive line in front of the building where the club is at but Dias whispers to the man and he lets her in instantly.

The lights are dimmed and everyone is dressed formally but in a more flirtatious way. I look around the room trying to find Damon, but the tall people dancing around me makes it harder than it already is.

Dias pulls my arm and leads me to a place where we can sit on black leather couches.

"Dias!" I hear the familiar bored out voice.

Dias turns her head to the voice and spots something which makes her stop, like she's thinking twice about something.

I look at what she's staring at and my stomach drops and cheeks burn with a light shade of redness. It's Damon. With William, and two other guys who are beside a girl with purple streaks in her hair. And most obviously, what really got me mad was when I spotted a girl sitting on Damon's lap, but it isn't just "some girl" it's that bitch Bianca that was at the house earlier today.

I watch Damon just sit there and tap his cigarette onto the ash trey not knowing I'm giving him death stares.

"We don't have to go there," Dias whispers in my ear.

I'm not a downer, I'm going to show what he's really missing out on.

"He's the one missing out, remember?" I try to cheer up the dull mood.

She smiles, "that's my girl," she pulls my arms and we walk closer to them.

"Who is that fine girl!" William puts a fist to his mouth, boosting his reaction towards Dias.

"Baby," She giggles and leans into a kiss.

When Damon spots me his eyes widen but quickly twist in anger. Anger? Seriously? He should be the last person to be angry. He hasn't called me for hours after he promised he would. He didn't invite me nor tell me about this party, just for me to find out a girl is sitting on his lap. Ugh. I'm furious. I'm the one that should be angry.

I look away from Damon's intense stare and make my way to a space on the couch by Dias and William.

"What's you're name, pretty?" A man with a deep shade of brown eyes and blonde slick back hair asks me who is sitting on the couch across from me.

I look at Damon who is looking down furiously, taking a sip out of his cup. That damn girl is still sitting on him, and he hasn't even tried to get her off.

"Mia," my voice comes out softer than how I actually feel right now.

"I'm tony," he smiles.

He keeps eyeing my bare legs which makes me shift a little.

"Would you like a drink, Mia?" Tony asks me.

"Oh, no I don't drink,"

Bianca snorts out a laugh, "then why are you at a club?"

"You don't need alcohol to have fun," I tell her trying my best to hold in my anger. I want to drag her by her hair and make her sit on the chair rather than Damon's lap.

"Okay, Miss perfect," she coos and takes a sip from her cup. Damon tilts his head and gulps more of his drink in his cup.

"Bianca," Dias hisses to stop her.

"Excuse me?" I say. I'm done with people treating me like I'm any different from them.

"I'm just saying," she says laughing.

When I look at Damon he has an emotionless expression on his face blowing out from his cigarette but avoiding my eye contact.

"I'm going to...dance," I say getting up before thinking. I need to get away from them. They think I can't have fun without drinking? Well that's wrong, I can and I will.

"I can come if you want?" Tony asks already getting up.

Damon looks even more mad but I'm glad he is. He did this. He's the one that let a girl that I already despise onto his lap.

He looks like he wants to say something but I grab Tony's arm and lead him to the dance floor before Damon's let's put a single word.

I've never danced before, what was I thinking?

I stop and look around.

I glance at the girl groping on the man with his hands all over her.

Tony notices my nervousness and takes my hands in his.

"Just sway, like this," he says moving my hands which somehow makes my hips move.

"Yeah, just like that," he licks his lips, eyeing my body up and down.

Tony twist my body slowly, making my back face his front. His hands press onto my hips and holds each side to sways
every one of my movement with his.

I close my eyes and continue to dance to the slow paste of the music that is playing. His hands go lower onto me and I can feel his erection grow from behind me which brings my eyes back to open.

When I look in front of me, I spot Damon walking towards tony and I, his expression built in extreme anger and worst of all he's pulling out a gun.

Oh no.