Chapter 63

I wake up to the soreness that is ramping in between my legs. It hurts more than last night, but last night I couldn't feel anything to where it was just numbness. But now the numb has diminished into growing pain.

I glance at the huge mirror above me and find Damon laying next to me with his arm draped across my body. His lips are slightly parted for the light snores he lets escape.

Whenever he's asleep he looks so peaceful. I can't help myself but turn to the other side to meet his face just inches to mine.

I stare at his closed eyes, and the long dark lashes that point downwards. The side of his face his pressed onto the pillow making him look younger than he is. I brush my thumb on his brow and caress his cheek with my hand.

He shudders in his sleep and pulls me closer to him.

My hands trail down to his inked and hardened chest; tracing almost every detail, until I feel the scar that is deeply imprinted into his skin placed just on his rib.

"What are you doing?" He says in his deep husky sleeping voice with his eyes still shut.

"Nothing," I say too quickly.

He smirks and rubs his eyes to open them.

"Can you get me something to wear, please?" I ask Damon pulling the sheets up, to hide my body.

"Nothing I haven't seen before," he remarks.

"It's different after,"
It is different, I don't know how to explain it but I somewhat feel more captive now than before when we finished having sex, when I first had sex ever. I feel cheery but also so emotional, it's giving me whiplash.

"How so?" He mutters, getting on top of me with him only wearing his boxing shorts on. He places wet kisses all over my neck, going lower to my bare stomach.

"Damon, stop," I giggle trying to push him off but something in me doesn't want him to.

"We better get go-" I try to finish but Damon surprises me by placing his tongue into me. He's going much faster with his tongue gliding onto my clit then he usually does which gives me butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

It feels so good, but I'm too sore to be doing anything at the moment.

It's too late. My toes curl up and my legs shake repeatedly while my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Damon," I literally scream out his name, gripping so hard onto the sheets and grasping for what feels like, the last air in this hot room.

He lifts his head watching me sink into the sheets and licks his wet lips then wiping the back of his hand with his mouth. He leans into me and kisses my cheek while I give him a sleepy smile and relaxed eyes.

Damon gets off the bed, and walks to the stuff that I threw to the side of the bed when Damon and I were deeply invested into our sexual moment last night.

When I think Damon is grabbing the dress for me to put back on, he grabs my black heels only.

His smile grows when he stretches his arm with my heels in his hands.

"I said I needed something to wear," I glare at him.

"Yeah..I know," he casually says, tossing the heels onto the bed. Then rips the sheets off of my body and bunches it up into a ball to hold it.

His eyes land on my breasts, so I grab a pillow and throw it at his face.

"Pig," I tease.

A loud knock turns mine and Damon's head to the door.

"Room service," a man says loudly for both of us to hear.

Damon throws me his shirt and strides his long legs to swing the door open.

"Hello," the room service says in his British tone by walking in with a table. He's much older than Damon and I and he seems very welcoming.

Damon doesn't say anything, so I politely greet myself by saying  "hi" back.

When the man leaves the huge table in front of me; that have pancakes with berries and a couple of different drinks on it, my mouth starts to water. I'm suddenly starving.

"Is there anything else you will need?" The man asks both of us.

I look at Damon, who is looking at me like I'm the one in charge.

"No, thank you so much," I tell the man who smiles and walks out of the room.

When I look at the little card with the bouquet of flowers next to it, i look at Damon and he gives me a half smile. Is this..this is from him? I instantly want to cry, happy cries.

I read the card that is neatly laminated;

To : Mia
From : Damon

To the women that didn't just steal my heart but fixed it as well and now my heart only belongs to you.
I will forever promise to love you and be there by your side every step we take, even through the roughest times.
You mean every speck that is on this living earth.
You are my light to my darkness.
You are my soulmate.
I love you Mia.

My eyes are filled with a puddle after puddle that keeps falling to my cheeks repeatedly. His words mean the world to me. This is the most romantic and heart warming thing someone has ever done for me.

"Do you like it?" Damon asks standing in front of me, rubbing the back of his neck.

I get off of the bed and jump into his arms, crying my joyful tears out onto his bare chest.

"I love it," I tell him, pulling back from our hug and holding both sides of his face with my hands.

His eyes sink in mine and we both connect our lips together, flowing with every move we both put in.

"You eat up, I'm gonna take a quick shower," he says brushing a piece of my hair to tuck behind my ear.

I bite down on my lips to prevent myself from crying even more. I just love the little sweet things he does, like hold my hand in public and look at me when I'm not looking at him, especially these dates, the flowers and letter, it means the world to me. I'm so in love with this man, and no one in the world can describe how much.