Chapter 94

Mia's POV

The other day was a total mess and it seems like we don't even know what to do or how to act. It's so quiet and awkward. Dias keeps giving me harsh glares every time I pass by her. Damon left for the night even though I told him not to and I apologized repeatedly but that probably just annoyed him and got him even more angrier when he left without a word. it felt like he didn't even want to look at me. I shouldn't have said anything about the drugs that were in his pocket, but instead i made fun of him for it, which is so unlike me. I'm suppose to comfort him, be there for him and let him explain but it's just so hard since we're not exactly together anymore.

"Is anyone here!?" I hear Haylee opening and closing the door. She walks in further into the room and spots me curled up in a blanket and watching Netflix while eating out of a pint of ice cream.

"Oh hunny, you look like a mess," she pouts and props herself beside me.

I whine, "I feel so awful,"

"You should," Dias presses as she walks in with a towel over her head and i receive her a glare.

"Are you guys-what happened?" Haylee demands out of both of us as she glances back and forth at one of us.

We both stay silent and don't speak at all. I look at the half empty ice cream and shove my spoon in it deeper while Dias takes at least five minutes looking inside the fridge without touching anything nor grabbing anything out.

"Is this about that tall guy?" Haylee asks. We both stay silent, knowing she's talking about Damon. "I actually saw him earlier...taking drugs from this douche from NYU—um," she stops once i look at her frowning.

I'm freaking out. He can't be doing this, i thought the drugs weren't actually his or i atleast wished. It can't be true, he knows better than that.

"Do you know what he took?" Dias asks.

"No? what am i a detective all of a sudden? who cares he maybe just wanted to get a little high, there's nothing wrong in that," she rolls her eyes.

With Damon it's just different.

"Damon doesn't get a little high," Dias remarks.

"He's probably partying right now, which is why i came here, dressed like this," she waves her hand at her tight short purple tacky thing wrapped around her which she calls a "dress", "so we can fucking party and stop sobbing around like some heartbroken bitches," she snatches the spoon out of my hands and throws it across the floor.

Damon's POV

I let out a breath.

"My jaw hurts," the girl with the long blond hair whines in her annoying high pitched voice as she's on her knees.

Fucking serious? I think I say out loud? I can't tell when im fucking high on drugs. I didn't have as much, but doesnt mean my night is over. Mia's stressing me the fuck out every minute and I don't know what else to think of but take that fucking pain away.

I pull out the condom in my pocket not even realizing and put it around my cock.

Her face is a bit blurry but I see her lifting up her short black skirt. I move her against the bathroom stall and flip her the other way so her back can face me.

I push into her without any patients in me and shove my length repeatedly into her.

"Woah," she moans as she tilts her head back.

I want to feel something but I can't. I screw my eyes shut and think of Mia, naked, as I fuck her so hard that she cries while her face is buried in the sheets.