Chapter 44

Damon's P.O.V

I watch my beautiful angel sleep in peace with her small breathing. I brush the strands of hair that are on her cheek to move it back to see more of her face.

I glance at her alarm clock and it's already 4 in the fucking morning. I couldn't sleep without knowing she's not asleep herself. The toxic is almost washed out of my system and I can feel myself zoning out to sleep next to her.

I remember how fast her mood changed when I told her that I loved her. She was so happy, I've never made her this happy before. And I'm proud of myself for actually manning the fuck up and telling her the truth.

I do love her. She means every little thing to me. This obnoxious and stubborn girl that I love so fucking much is slowly healing me everyday from this fucked up world that I live in and I couldn't be any luckier, no one deserves someone so understanding and caring like her, no one deserves her not even me, But yet she's mine. She's all I got and will always have and nothing can change that.

I get up off the bed next to her to take my shirt, pants and boots off leaving me in long shorts.

The only last bit of toxic waits on me and I suddenly need to go piss.

When I walk out of Mia's room, the house looks even fucking bigger than before. The only bathroom I know is the one downstairs where Mia had to clean my knuckles.

I make my way down the stairs and rub my eyes from the light shining in the kitchen, I decide to turn it off but when I do I fucking lose it.

"What the fuck," I spit.

I find fucking Chaz, Chaz I tell you, in between Mia's aunts leg with him chewing on her face.

"Oh my god, who the hell are you?" Mia's aunt squeals and gets off the counter top.

I ignore her question and glare right at Chaz, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Chaz avoids my intense eye contact and looks at Mia's aunt instead with embarrassment in his face.

"You know him?" She asks looking at Chaz.

"Yeah..it's a long story," his voice cracks.

"Get the fuck out," I demand, and walk closer to Chaz.

Mia's aunt comes in between us "who are you to talk to him like that?" She defends Chaz.

"I'm staying, Damon and that's finale, so you better leave or I'll have to call the police," he threatens walking up closer to me.

I fucking dare him. I don't give a fuck if he calls the police. All I want is him to get the fuck out of here and never return to this house. I know damn fucking well what he's doing and I'm not letting it loose.

"You're Damon?" Mia's aunt asks, she pushes back Chaz a little.

I don't answer her, I can't function when Chaz is here, especially fucking with Mia's aunt in the house where Mia is currently living in. I swear the thought of him even inches away from Mia gets to my head. I continue to glare at Chaz, waiting for him to do anything. I need him to swing at me so he can feed the anger that is stirring inside of me.

"Chaz lets go upstairs," she calmly refers to him.

"No. He isn't going up there," I clench my jaw tightly to prevent myself from throwing any punches at him. Not right now, not when Mia just forgave me and we're finally working things out.

Mia..did she know about this? Why didn't she tell me? Maybe because I didn't fucking call her when I was beating the living shit out of Blake's face after he told Bianca about Mia and I. Bianca kept calling my phone and when she texted me threats to Mia, I lost it, so I went to Blake and fucked up his face, which I can't tell Mia about or else she'll be so pissed at me.

"You have no right to say that to him in my home," she defends Chaz once again. Only if she knew.

"Leave now!" Chaz yells shoving me.

"Don't fucking touch me," I tell him even though I'm asking for it when I step even closer to him. I can feel my heavy breathing against his face when it reflects back on mine.

"You guys stop it," she loudly whispers.

Chaz pulls out a gun from underneath his shirt and points it to me, "I said get the fuck out, now Damon, you ain't fucking this one up,"

Mia's aunt gasps and moves away from Chaz, "both of you leave now! My children are in here!" She nearly screams.

Chaz looks at her like he wants to say something but he's distracted by me.

"What's going on?" Mia says in her sleepy voice.

Fuck no. Please don't be fucking Mia. Not now.

"Go upstairs Mia, right now," I demand, keeping my eyes on Chaz.

"No, don't move," Chaz points the gun at Mia.

I slap the gun out of Chaz's hand which thankfully shoots the top glass light instead. Mia's aunt screams and runs out of the kitchen.

I hover over him connecting my fist repeatedly to his cheek but he grabs my wrist and gets on top of me, wraps both of his hands around my neck and chokes me tightly.

I try my best to stretch my arms to reach for the gun that is laying on the floor next to me but his tight pressure isn't letting me.

But luckily Mia hits him before I do with..a pan?

He clasps onto the floor by me and groans.

"Go upstairs, right fucking now!" I shout at her.

She looks terrified and she obliges running out of the kitchen, leaving me with that motherfucker. I hold the gun to his face. He makes me want to shoot the gun directly to his head when he laughs a little and smiles showing his bloody teeth that I caused.