Chapter 93

Mia's POV

When I wake up from my dreadful sleep and walk towards the kitchen, I find Damon, literally Damon sleeping on the couch. When I walk close up to him I catch myself staring at his long lashes and pouted full lips and his cheek squished against the pillow while he's shirtless...what the hell am I saying?

"Oh hey," Dias says walking into the kitchen.

"Don't oh hey me," I say as I quickly walk towards her without trying to wake Damon up.

"What?" She shoves cereal into her mouth.

"Why is he here?" I say dramatically waving my hands towards Damon. She looks away from me for a second. "You-" I begin to say.

"He called me first," she says quickly.

"And you didn't think you should tell me first?! and the fact that you let him stay here?"

"It seemed like he really needed to talk to you, and maybe you should hear him out,"

"Why are you defending him! He ghosted me, ghosted me when I needed him the most!"

"I'm not defending anyone. I didn't think he was gonna come here yesterday, i thought he was gonna come here later today...but hey..surprise?" She sympathizes.

"Seriously Dias? After everything you told me? You told me to forget about him, that was really hard for me,"

She doesn't say anything because the regret on her face says it all.

"I want him out of here," i say.

"He has no place to go?"

"Since when did you care?"

"Mia, he's here for you and that's why I care, we both care about you,"

"We wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for you to come poke your nose into our relationship. so yeah, why do you think he's here in the first place?" I say maybe too harshly.

"And I want to fix it. You aren't acting like yourself-"

"This is me!" I cut her off. "I don't need Damon to make me the most me possible, so stop trying to make me something I'm not, that's depends on myself not Damon?"

"Okay, I know Damon doesn't project everything on you, but when you were with him you didn't have attitude like a total obnoxious teenage bitch,"

"Maybe if your so caught up changing other people's lives, you might as well start realizing that you should start wearing more clothes than your trashy makeup, that's just a tip from a friend that cares, right?"

"Let me remind you who you really are; a little weak stubborn lost girl who doesn't know what she is doing in life, a complete mess for short, oh wait that's what you were, but now your just fucking worse,"

"Spare the insults Dias, at least now I know I'd never be a slut because you've achieved all of that,"

"You bitch!" Dias grabs my hair and i cling onto hers while she pushes me against the fridge and we both throw hands at one another as we scream at each other and both let out tiny grunts. I finally jump onto her and we both cat fight like little girls.

I feel big arms wrap around my waist as I kick my legs in the air. And only realize just now that it was Damon.

He tosses me onto the couch and looks at Dias who's getting off the floor.

"What the fuck is going on?" Damon asks and looks at me disappointed.

"Why don't you ask Mia," Dias walks off. She's so dramatic.

"I don't have to explain myself," I get up but Damon blocks my way. "Really? Why don't you go talk to Dias, I heard you guys are so called friends now,"

"I called her because it involved you," he tells me.

"You should know now that she already ruined us for she can do it again but for good ," i say actually meaning it.

"Why are you making this difficult as it already is?"

"I'm simply asking you to leave, it isn't that hard,"

"You dont even want to hear what I have to say?" his brows furrow.

"No, i don't want to hear what you have to say. Dias could listen to you instead since you always go to her for, may I add, terrible advice,"

"Enough of the childish behaviour Mia," he starts to flare his nostrils and tense his jaw.

"Aw, are you mad because I flushed down all of your-"

"I said enough!" His voice deepens as he yells into my face which completely scares me.

Damon walks away from me to go to the bathroom and slams it shut.

What have I done? Dias is right, I'm a complete mess. I don't even know what I'm saying half of the time. I suddenly feel miserable again and hurt because of the fact that I've been hurting others.

I sit back down on the couch and put my hands over my face. What the hell am I doing?