Chapter 10

"Hey..Mia" Blake doesn't take his eyes off of me since I fully got away from the bathroom. "Hi" I smile when I get closer. "Are you-are you alright?" he asks looking at the tv on the ground then to Damon trying hard not to judge quick. But he fails miserably when Damon growls "She's fine" before I can even answer.

The room gets awfully quiet which makes all of us shift from the awkward silence. It's making me uncomfortable. Damon grabs a cigarette from his back pocket and asks Blake "you gonna tell him?" Damon places the cigarette in between his top and bottom lip and flashes the match, connecting the flame to the end of his cigarette. "Nah man why would I do that?" Blake laughs uncomfortably.

I watch them carefully trying to catch up on what they are talking about. But it just doesn't add up. Maybe he doesn't want Blake to snitch or something?

Damon has that stare on his face. The one that completely frightens me. This time it's not for me, it's for Blake. His eyes are relaxed with a deep frown formed on his lips and clenched jaw. Like he's found his prey and he's ready to kill it, then swallow it up.

Damon is waiting for Blake to look at him but Blake keeps staring at me which is pushing Damon's buttons even more. "Yeah?" Damon spits trying to purposely interrupt Blake's gesture by looking at me for quite long. Blake quickly moves his eyes off of me once he hears Damon's deep voice and gives me a sympathetic apologetic smile from rudely staring. "Huh? Yeah I'm not gonna say shit. I was just checking up on you. from yunno, everything." Blake says shrugging his shoulders.

Damon nods once and hands Blake the cigarette. Blake takes it, placing it in his mouth, sucking into it then hailing out a puff of smoke.

I don't have a problem with people who smoke, I just don't like the fact that there smoking it inside. Especially knowing I'm going to be sleeping in this-now intoxicated room. It's smells horrible in here.

"Try some" Blake says while coughing. I tell him "No thanks" but Damon also says at the same time "no she isn't".

Why is he being so intense. He's being over controlling and it's pissing me off. I want to yell and scream in his face that he doesn't own me. But he is the one that has me kept in literal hostage, it sounds so messed up even saying it. Anyways I'm not going to argue with him. It's probably what he wants.

"Okay?" Blake says, knowing exactly what Damon is doing. He's trying to keep in his smile but fails as always.

"I'm going to bed" I softly say. Looking at them one more time before I go to bed. Damon is slumped down on one of the chairs that were placed outside. He probably brought them in while I was in the bathroom. It seemed like it was suppose to be placed in here in the first place by how new it looks, so he must have taken them outside when he smoked just a couple of hours ago. When my eyes land on Blake he's smirking with his eyes darting at me, the red veins are clear from his eyes.

"Go to bed then" Damon says smoking his cigarette. Detaching my face off of Blake's face. I want to snatch that cigarette out of Damon's mouth. Why is he being so mean all of a sudden. I didn't do anything wrong. I hope not. Ugh I just need some sleep. And forget everything that happened between us. I should have known he was that kind of guy. What am I even saying. Mia, he is the guy that took you for hostage. He did save me, when I almost got—by Jax. I hate even imaging it. I just should have known it was a heat of the moment. When he looked at me, when he touched me, and the way he swayed his warm tongue onto my neck. Over and over again. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but it felt so good and I couldn't stop myself. What the hell was I even thinking? I've gone too far now. We-I don't even know how to explain it. We never kissed on the lips. Does that count? I need to stop stressing over this, it isn't fair and it isn't right. I need to get out of here, that's the only thing I should be worried about. Getting the hell out of here and away from Damon, away from everybody. I just hope carter got the money by now. He's my only hope right now. I need him to get me away from these people. I'm getting too close to these people and whenever I do, I'm in something seriously damaging, surrounding by accidents. Especially that...steamy session with Damon. It's was a mistake. It was an accident.

"Boo!" Blake says sarcastically by curling his fingers with his hand in front of his face and startling me, making me jump from my thoughts. I obviously got distracted and zoned out staring at them. This is so embarrassing. Blake is laughing really hard. It's obviously because he's really high. And it explains a lot from his immature behaviour.

I look over to Damon and he's just staring at me with a frown on, slumped-sitting with his long legs widely spread apart on the chair, smoking his cigarette making me turn away quickly, intimidating me from his deep stare. And I walk to the bed covering myself with the white sheets.

It's been twenty minutes and I still haven't slept yet. Instead I had to pretend to sleep and that just lead to Blake telling Damon he had a threesome at a party a few nights ago.

"The thing is. I need to tell you something" Blake says nervously.

"What?" Damon says confused.

"Uh yunno Gusto's men? They are um going to that auction party tomorrow. And want to talk to you and Chaz." Blake tells

"Talk?" Damon scoffs.

"Look man, this shit is serious. You need to be there. If not they will get suspicious and try to come find you." Blake explains.

Damon keeps quiet for awhile before answering and saying. "We need a plan first."