Chapter 27

Damon's P.O.V

I still cant fucking believe she wants me to stay with her after everything.

I watch her taking her white sneakers off but can't help to get up and wrap my arms around her to place her draping on my shoulder. She lets out a squeal and tries to wiggle herself off.

"Damon, put me down!" She laughs.

I take her back to the living room and lay her on the couch. I look at her while hovering over her admiring everything I see.

I lick my lips while raking my eyes up and down her body and back to her glistening lips. That fucking dress on her. Fuck. She starts to chew at her lips making me even harder than before.

I lean into her, spreading her bare legs apart with my knees. I grab the collar of my sweatshirt and pull it off quickly. She touches my bare stomach tracing the tattoos on me.

I grab her face and collide my lips with hers. She tastes so fucking sweet.

Our tongues glide with each other. I lean even further into her and my mouth opens wider for more, taking half of her face into my mouth. I grab onto both of her upper thighs and grip tightly. She lets out a soft moan into my mouth making me want to fuck her right here, right now.

I travel my hands that are on her thighs up even higher, bunching her dress up to spot her white laced panties. Fuck, I'm getting so hard.

I tug at her panties which makes her stop our kiss. What did I do?

"Remember I told you I wanted to wait?" She says with swollen lips.

Oh shit, yeah I remember her telling me that day. I was really pissed off that she turned me down. But I don't feel that edge to be pissed now for some reason. I'll wait if that's what she wants.

"Right, I forgot," I say.

"And I thought maybe I can do..something for you since you.."

"Fingered you," I finish for her.

She shudders from my quick response.

"Yeah.." She looks shy or embarrassed for some reason.

"What do you mean you want to do something for me?" I ask.

She looks at my hardened dick.

I did not expect that.

"You wanna?" I ask her.

Her cheeks turn red and her expression is flushed. "If that's okay with you?"

Of course I'm okay with that. I was waiting for her mouth to be wrapped around me the day I saw her.

"Do you know how to give head?" I tease her.

"Damon," she presses. I chuckle from her mad look sprawled across her face.

I sit down at the other side of the couch and open my arms to her. "Come here," I tell her.

She slowly walks to me pouting and straddles onto my lap. I squeeze her ass and she starts to giggle lightly. I love that fucking sound.

"So..?" She says tracing circles on my bare chest.

I want to make a joke but that'll just get her mad. Even though she looks so fucking cute when she's mad.

"Why don't we start off slow, like a kiss first?" I whisper to her while staring at her soft pink lips.

Our faces are inches away.

"Like this?" She whispers back giving me pecks of kisses onto my lips.

"Just like that," I rub her against my cock and she tightens her grip on my shoulders.

She pushes me back on the cushioned boarder of the couch and I lean my back on it while her warm lips kiss my neck down to my waste band. 

Fuck.

I pull off my sweats while she watches me. She then only takes the top part of my boxer off to let my dick out.

She gasps, from my hardness I'm guessing? Its her first time, she's probably freaked out or some shit?

"I-It's so big," she says flushes.

She stammers to grab it but I take a hold of her hand and help her. She holds it and parts her lips.

I rest my back on the boarder of the couch watching her and waiting for her to wrap her mouth around me. I then suddenly feel this wet warmth around me shooting up and down.

I grown from the pleasure and tilt my head back onto the couch screwing my eyes shut. was she lying to me? Has she done this before?

Her tongue flicks and slides onto my cock making me literally go fucking crazy.

"Fuck," I blurt out and grown.

I look at her and find her batting her lashes at me while she sucks my dick in and out of her mouth.

She's going to make me fucking nut just by looking at her. Holy fuck.

She sucks faster but steadily licks every fucking inch of my cock as much as she can put inside her mouth.

"If y-you don't..fuck..stop now I'm going to cum..in your mouth," I try to tell her while stuttering from this pleasure she is giving me and the way she's on her knees for me.

She doesn't stop and tries her best to put my dick deeper into her mouth. I grab a fist full of her long hair and motion her head with her now harsh sucking.

She lets out a sound which tips me over the fucking edge. I shoot into her mouth and she lets go quickly shuddering from the cum.