Chapter 92

Mia's POV

"You better not break this one," Dias reassures on my phone that i broke a month ago. The only reason I broke it because I was having a serious meltdown about everything. Mostly it was about Damon. I've sent him 10 text messages, 22 missed calls and I get nothing back, which brought me at my breaking point. I never thought he was actually ending this whole thing. After everything we've been through It feels like almost he doesn't care nor love me anymore. My overthinking lead me smashing my phone against my new bedroom door.

The lady hands me a box with my phone in it that Dias bought for me.

As we both walk away Dias gets a hold of my arm, "Mia talk to me, right now," she demands.

"I don't want to talk," i whine.

"This isn't something I'm just going to ignore. You need to talk to me," she pouts, "Your acting different and it's worrying the hell out of me,"

"You have nothing to worry about okay?" I turn to face her while holding both of her hands. She looks at me for a brief moment before nodding and half smiling.

Damon's POV

The white powder enters inside of my nose; tingling and scrunching my nose. My vision gets dizzy and my heart pumps faster.

"Ladies," Charles says to the two whores standing next me barely naked since i ripped there clothes off earlier. They both scatter and leave Charles and i in the new big building he bought and now owns with Chaz's money. He also has his own company now but it doesn't surprise me that he didn't do this all by himself.

"When I told you that you can stay here, I had rules," Charles shakes his head in disappointment.

I take a swig of the beer bottle on the desk and ignore him.

"Clean yourself up," he scoffs "we need to talk, meet me downstairs when your ready," he leaves the office.

I pull out my phone and stare at Mia's text messages, over and over everyday, telling me that she loves me and wants to talk to me, sometimes the text would even say how I'm doing. I'm such a dick for not even answering. I slam my phone against the glass desk and leave the office to see what Charles wants to talk about.

"Take a seat," he tells me and I oblige when I get seated on the leather couches.

"Randy mentioned a girl..Mia is it? How is she doing?" He sips out of his whine glass while staring at me.

I frown and stare at him without saying a single word. I don't want him knowing Mia. I don't even want to talk about her.

"Look son, your only twenty years old, figuring out your life, and when there is a women involved it can be rather...tricky, but that's just the beginning," he tells me.

"There isn't any beginning between us, it's just the end," I raise my voice.

"That's your choice. And it seems to me you don't know the difference between right and wrong choices,"

"Leaving her be is the right thing to do," I space out in thin air.

"Being with her can be less damaging then being without her, because then you both can face your problems together....and that is the power in a relationship,"

I caused too much. I put her in life threatening situations.

"I just want to forget her," I choke.

"Don't lie to yourself,"

I stare up at him.

"If you truly loved her, you'd let her know that everything you've both been through meant something," Charles says lastly when his phone rings.