Chapter 91

Mia's POV

When I put my stuff into the suitcase, my body shifts into pain.

"Here, let me help you," I hear Aunt Silvana from behind me, putting my clothes into the suitcase.

"I've been meaning to talk to you," She says.

I sit on the edge of the bed and tuck my hair behind my ears. She sits next to me and takes a brief moment.

"I don't even know where to begin. I've been so terrible to you and even Damon, and said terrible things to you both which I very regret. You've had so much going on and i out of all people had no clue, when I should've been there for you instead of criticizing you about it" she starts to cry. "I'm so sorry about the ba-"

"Please." I choke and cut her off. I don't want her speaking of what happened. I don't want anyone speaking of what happened in that matter. I want to forget it, but it's so hard when it's going to eventually be stuck to you like glue forever in your life. Especially the pain that left behind with it.

I cant handle but think of what it would've been like having that baby. Having a family. Damon and I actually being together, getting married and even having more children. But it's just too fast. I'm only nineteen, turning twenty very soon, i don't even know what im going to do after this.

I quickly get up and walk to the bathroom knowing I'm going to burst into tears.

I splash cold water onto my face and look at myself into the mirror. I cant even recognize myself. I feel so different, I feel like someone new or just not me. I cant say that I feel like myself at the moment because I don't.

"Mia," Dias knocks on the door before opening it. "Is everything alright?"

"Um yeah, everything is fine," I sniff.

No. It's not.

"Okay, well we better get going." She says.

I walk right past her to get my stuff where Silvana isn't in my room anymore. I'm kind of glad she isn't. I don't want her seeing me after breaking down infront of her.

....

The plane starts to move and we make ourself comfortable. I cant sleep nor even want to eat anything. I feel like puking everywhere. I feel so miserable.

"I did something..." Dias burst while she lays back with her eyes closed. She peaks her eyes open as if I'm going to hit her or something.

"What is it? What did you do?"

"You know how i applied myself to NYU like before you even came to live with us,"

"Yeah, I remember that you called and told me about it,"

"Well..i did another thing..and don't get mad at me," she whines.

"Dias, tell me right now,"

"Okay okay....I applied you to NYU a couple of months ago too,"

"You what?"

"I knew you wanted to go there, and i didn't think my mom would let us if we didn't have a specific reason,"

"So you used me?"

"No! I used your intelligence," she bites the inside of her mouth. "I always knew you were so smart and your grades were something to begin with,"