Chapter 26

Damon's P.O.V

I take a step into the modern house after Mia. Once I get in she slowly closes the door looking at me.

"Want anything to drink?" She asks.

"Nah, I'm good," I half smile at her.

"Well come to the bathroom so I can clean your hand," She gestures at my dry bloody knuckles.

I follow her to the bathroom. It looks more like a fucking house by itself. I sit on the toilet seat, and look at the stools placed in front of me. I look like a complete fucking idiot. She doesn't seem to care or correct me to sit at the stools but instead she comes in between my legs and places a wet cloth on the dry blood dripped across my knuckles to my forearm. I watch her steadily cleaning off the blood and dipping the wet cloth back into the now faded pink water.

She's so beautiful, how can someone be so fucking beautiful.

"There, all done," she places a thin bandage cloth over my knuckles and my hand.

"Thank you,"

"Damon, you have to understand that not everything helps with violence,"

She can be very naive but also right at the same time.

I nod, "yeah, but he deserved it,"

"No one deserves to get beat up like that, it's brutal. But you had a reason to do what you did. I just hope you know problems can get worse from fighting it off, it won't help." She tells me still standing in between my legs.

"I just don't know when to stop, I didn't grow with someone stable enough to teach me certain things, it isn't easy," I say looking into her deep green eyes.

She cups both of her hands on each side of my face, "I understand and I care. You can always talk to me about anything," She says comforting me.

This comfort was something I was so fucking longing to want and need from anyone. My brother wouldn't even give me this type of level of comfort and understanding that Mia is giving me which I don't deserve. I never had someone who truly cared for me this way. It makes me feel so fucking good.

I grab her by her curvy waist and pull her towards me to hug her. She lets herself fall into me and travels her fingers down the back of my neck. Her breasts are right in front of my face and I don't think I can stop myself burring my face deeper into them.

"You can stay here for tonight," She whispers gently brushing my hair with her fingers.

I look up at her confused from her saying. She looks down at me and chews the inside of her cheeks.

"You want me to live with you already?" I gape just do tease her.

"Damon," she giggles and smacks me on my arm.

We exchange smiles before Mia continues to talk.

"Its just that I don't think it's safe for you to stay alone at that motel, you know..after what you did," she explains.

Fuck yeah I'll stay.

"Sure," i say instead