Chapter 45

Damon's P.O.V

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay the fuck away from her?" I shout at Chaz who is still laying on the floor.

"I'm not here for her," he tries to raise his voice at me but ends up coughing out blood from the punches i gave him.

"When I say stay away from her I mean stay out of her life,"

"I'm getting my coke back and that's that, Damon, I don't give a fuck,"

I click my gun to load it, so I can blow his face off right here, right now.

"Go ahead, shoot me, I deserve it..i fucked your life up, didn't I?" He smiles.

"Shut the fuck up, im not afraid to shoot you," I spit.

He's making it hard for himself because I have no control for my anger and I'm so fucking close to shooting his brains out. But I'm not going to kill someone in Mia's home. I know better than that.

"I'm the reason your brother is dead, I'm the reason your always involved in shit like this," he chuckles and spits out a clot of blood next to him.

I run my hands over my face because I can't keep it in any longer. I need to feel something right now. But I don't. I want to see Chaz suffer like the way he caused me to.

"Damon," Mia rushes into the kitchen, her face flushed when she sees Chaz blood across the floor. "She called the cops, you need to leave, right now," she puts my shirt and shoes on the next to my foot.

"I can't leave him here alone,"

"Give me the gun, I'll watch him until they get here," she says

"Fuck no. Go upstairs," I raise my voice at her to convince her.

"Damon, please just listen to me," she cries out.

"Listen to her you dumbass, let's just forget this happened and we both leave until the cops come," Chaz says trying to get up.

"Sit the fuck down,"

He sits back down slowly and nervously.

I don't care at this point anymore. I need to get rid of fucking Chaz, other than shooting him. I'll do anything for Mia to be safe, I can't stand anything bad happening to her.

"Go upstairs, right fucking now" I yell at her but she doesn't budge to leave which ticks me off even more.

"I'm not leaving you Damon, please don't do this," she says standing closer to me.

I know she will try to convince me but not this time. Chaz isn't going to stop coming to start trouble here and this is the only fastest way to end this.

I slide my shirt and shoes on quickly, still pointing the gun towards Chaz.

"Damon, listen to me!" She shouts at me but I ignore her and glare at Chaz instead.

"You're being an idiot," Chaz barks.

"You should be the last fucking person on this planet to call another an idiot," I bark back.

"Might as well kill me, I already have fucking records Damon,"

A loud knock fills and echos the house then two police officers barge into the kitchen including Mia's aunt.

"Put the gun down!" One of the police men shout at me.

I put the gun down slowly, the other police men grabs my wrist into one and tightly cuffs it.

"No please he didn't do anything," Mia sobs and tries to get ahold of me but her aunt grabs onto her to pull her back.

"Don't touch me like that," Chaz hisses at the cop.

Once we both get dragged out of the house they put Chaz and I into different cop cars and drive us to the jail station.