First Love #2

It was Yoongi's and Taehyung's second anniversary. They've been together since they met being introduced to each other by Hoseok at a BT21 Line shop. Yoongi has seen some differences in Taehyung in the past few weeks but any time he tries to bring it up Taehyung just blows him off and then proceeds to give Yoongi a blowjob to make him forget about the topic. But that only works temporarily because Taehyung isn't that good at giving blowjobs.

Day One
Yoongi left the house for a few hours to go and buy some kimchi and other items. Mostly kimchi because the one they had in the fridge was actually expired but Yoongi still ate it which gave him diarrhea. Let's just say he's never eating expired kimchi ever again.

While at the grocery store he found himself in the fruits and vegetables aisle looking at the strawberries. He looks at the grapes sees that they're big. Obviously not as big as his "grapes" but they're pretty big. He thought to himself, "Wow these grapes cannot be natural. The ball like shape is too perfect. Almost as perfect as my balls but that can't be. My balls are definitely natural and better".
Pleased with himself Yoongi nodded in agreement with himself that his balls were better than those big ass grapes. He left the fruits and vegetables section after picking up some strawberries.

Yoongi found himself in the makeup section so he could find some face masks, foundation, concealer, and some lip tints maybe some eyeliner as well.

While he was walking he got a lot of looks from the women in that aisle picking makeup. He just shrugged them off and thought to himself again, "I'm too handsome for my own good."

After grabbing his makeup products he found himself in the "Adults" section. He gasped in awe as he saw all the condoms, lube, and toys. He was confused at first because he was in a grocery store not an adult store but he just shrugged it off and started to look at all the condoms.

"Wow the textured condoms are on sale. Nice." Yoongi was impressed by all the different types of condoms until he realized something. They didn't have his size.

Yoongi was an Xtra large in condoms and he realized that they didn't have that size. He sighed and starts thinking "I'm too big for this world."

Yoongi finishes looking at the lube and all the flavors. One that caught his eye was the strawberry lube. He doesn't know why but he buys it.

"Maybe I can use it on Taehyung when I get back home" he leaves the aisle not paying attention to the toys.

Him and Taehyung have too many dildos, butt plugs, and everything. You name it. They didn't need anymore.

As Yoongi was getting ready to leave the supermarket he made a mental check of everything he had "Kimchi, check. Berries, check. Strawberries, check. Makeup, check. Strawberry lube...... Not what I came for but, check." Yoongi finished mentally checking the items in his cart and went to pay for it.

As the cashier finished swiping the products she asked:

"Credit or debit, Sir?" To which Yoongi laughed and stared at her with his Lil meow meow eyes.

"How about I pay with my swag? How does that sound?" He winked at the cashier. The cashier scoffed in disgust.

"Sir. Credit or debit?" The cashier said more sternly which made Yoongi scared and as he answered he gulped.

"Debit please." He finished paying for everything and as the cashier told him to have a good day he sighed and left.

As Yoongi got to his and Taehyung's house he puts his bags down and opened the door. As he picked up his bags and put the lube in the hoody he was wearing, he entered his house only to hear some strange noises.

"Ahh~ Yes there. Harder! Mhmm~ Ahh~"

He smirked and thought to himself "Well well, Taehyung's being a naughty boy isn't he. Can't blame him though if I had someone with a dick as big as mine I would be needy too. Good thing I bought the lube. Strawberry flavored. Yummy."

As Yoongi walked upstairs he heard things more clearly. And couldn't believe what he heard. He was in denial.

"Aww~! Yeah, Hoseok there! Ah! Faster damnit! F-Fuck me harder! I love you-you, so much~!"

Yoongi couldn't believe it. Hoseok, Yoongi's best friend, the one who introduced him to Taehyung was having sexual intercourse with Taehyung himself on Yoongi's own bed. He can't believe that Taehyung said that he loves Hoseok when just yesterday he and Taehyung were on the couch making out. Needless to say Yoongi was heart broken did his dick mean nothing to Taehyung?

Yoongi barged into his room tackling Hoseok making Taehyung surprised. Yoongi yelled in frustration.

"What the fuck is going on here?! On my own bed seriously?! You fucking horse! You introduce me to Taehyung the alien and you decide to fuck him?!" Hoseok and Taehyung were both naked on the floor kneeling down in shame because what Yoongi said was right. But Hoseok and Taehyung love each other. Taehyung just couldn't bring himself to hurt Yoongi like that so he kept his mouth shut.

"Like seriously Hoseok you don't know how much this hurts me. And you too Taehyung you knew I loved you. You could've just told me it's better than fucking cheating on me with this horse whos dick is smaller than mine!" In Taehyung's mind he was thinking about how bad he felt and how delusional Yoongi was for thinking his dick is better than Hoseok's.

"I don't fucking care anymore. Taehyung, were breaking up. I loved you but you broke my heart. And Hoseok. I have nothing to say to you and your ugly dick. Continue to fuck each other if you want, I don't care. Just please not on my bed. Actually it doesn't matter I'm moving. Bye guys." And with that Yoongi left with a red tear stained face and glossy eyes. He just wanted to get rid of the pain. What's the best way to get rid of pain? Thats to go to a bar and get hella drunk maybe even a good fuck you never know.

Yoongi decided to go to a bar for tonight and stay at a hotel . He already booked the hotel now he just needs to go to the bar and drink.

As Yoongi was walking to the bar he checked his hoody pocket and saw that he still had the strawberry flavored lube he bought for Taehyung and him. He sighed.

"If I'm lucky maybe I'll get a good piece of ass to get rid of my pain that way the strawberry lube won't go to waste."

Yoongi continued to walk until he found himself in front of a club near the hotel he booked. A gay club to be exact. A gay club called "Gayz Coochie Club"(GCC) He sighed and walked in only to listen to loud music that makes it feel like his ear drums just burst.

What Yoongi doesn't realize is that he might get a really good piece of ass tonight and maybe a new relationship. And more ass.