Euphoria #4

Yoongi and Jimin just met each other in a bar. After Jimin teasing Yoongi a little too much Yoongi decides enough is enough and drags Jimin to a taxi and go to a hotel. So they can fuck. Jimin was ecstatic as well as Yoongi. They both hadn't had good sex in a long ass time. But for some reason they both knew that this night right about now the two were going to have the best sex of their life.

Night One
Jimin gets out of the taxi while Yoongi stays paying the taxi driver.

"Good luck dude. Have a fun night. Make sure to use the whole bottle." The taxi driver whispers to Yoongi making Yoongi blush in embarrassment.

"Thanks, I will put to good use." Yoongi says hurriedly trying to get out of the weird conversation.

Yoongi walks over to Jimin who's already walking towards the hotel.

"Hey Jimin. I meant to ask you during the ride but what's that bag you got there?"

"Oh, did you see my bag?"
"It's hella filled with fun toys and necessary items. You know I don't like having vanilla sex." Jimin tells this to Yoongi and says it as if it were the most common thing to say.

"Good, I don't either" mutters Yoongi as he puts Jimin's hand in his pockets. Jimin wonders why he did this but just shrugs it off because Jimin thinks it's kinda nice.

Jimin and Yoongi walk into the hotel. As they make they way to the front desk to get their get weird stares from the people in the lobby. As Yoongi's about to ask for his hotel key he looks at the person working at front desk and realizes that it's the cashier from the supermarket.

"Oh shit, Jimin can you go get the key? Please I can't go up there."

"What why? What's wrong Yoongi?" Yoongi turns away from Jimin hiding his embarrassment as he has a flashback of what he said to that person today.

"Credit or debit, Sir?"
"How about I pay with my swag? How does that sound?"

Yoongi sighed after realizing how dumb that sounded. Yoongi went to get the key card but looked down at all times praying that the lobby worker doesn't realize it's him.

"Umm, may I have the room key for Min Yoongi? The room number is 501." Yoongi was freaking out on the inside but didn't show any emotion on the outside he didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Jimin. He just met Jimin today but Jimin already made him feel weird things. Things he didn't feel with Taehyung.

"Ah, yes Min Yoongi room 501. May I see some form of identification?"

"Mhm, sure." Yoongi hesitantly gave the employee his driver's license because it contained he face. He just hopes the employee doesn't remember anything.

"Ah, yes. Thank you Mr.Min, here's the room key for 501. Have a great night.... Mr. Swag."

"Fuck. You remembered." Yoongi was embarrassed but he was also impressed that the cashier remembered him out of all the people in the supermarket. Yoongi ran off with Jimin's hand still inside his pocket.

"What was that about?" Asks Jimin in confusion about the name the employee called Yoongi.

"Nothing it's just something that happened earlier this morning." Yoongi responds with no emotion in his voice even though he's dying of embarrassment on the inside.

Jimin thinks he's had enough of this boring time with his hand in Yoongi's pocket and decides to take it out. Yoongi looked at Jimin wondering why he did that until he saw Jimin lick his lips as he puts his hand on Yoongi's crotch area and starts massaging it causing Yoongi to moan out in a low voice.

" Ahh-. Not yet baby boy. Let's get into the room first."

"Baby boy. Nice, I like the nickname. Let's hurry to the room then. Daddy." Jimin whispered this to Yoongi as he continued to rub Yoongi's crotch area.

Yoongi doesn't know what happened to his swag but the way Jimin just called him "Daddy" broke something inside of him. Yoongi couldn't take it anymore.

He took Jimin's hand off his crotch. He grabbed Jimin by the waist and picked him up to carry him by the shoulder.
He then proceeds to smack Jimin's ass causing Jimin to cover his mouth because of his moans. This time Yoongi feels something in Jimin's ass until something clicks in his mind. "Butt plug." He realizes Jimin has had a butt plug in his ass this whole time. Yoongi starts to smirk realizing he doesn't have to prepare Jimin as much for his big dick. Yoongi finally reached his room while Jimin is still on his shoulders.

Jimin doesn't really mind being on Yoongi's shoulders."His shoulders are actually kinda comfortable. Wait, he must've realized I have a butt plug in me." Jimin smirks at the thought of being punished by his "Daddy". He finds that thought very pleasing.

As Yoongi opens the door he speedily rushes in throwing Jimin onto the bed than rushes to close the door. Yoongi goes back to Jimin and proceeds to press to press his lips against the other.

Yoongi continues to make out with the other while taking of Jimin's jeans. Yoongi bites Jimin's lip making Jimin erupt with moans. Jimin liked it rough. Both of their tongues fought for dominance this time Jimin didn't give up so easily he wanted Yoongi to work a little for his "meal". Yoongi sucked Jimin's thick lips and went back to kissing him. "God, this kids lips are so plump and nice. Wait... How old is Jimin?"

Yoongi pulled away from Jimin leaving a string of saliva connected between the two.

"Ngh~" Jimin whines wondering why Yoongi pulled away from the kiss. He was enjoying it very much.

"Jimin, I forgot to ask but how old are you?"

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? I'm fucking 19 going 20. Don't worry, I'm legal. Now hurry the fuck up." Yoongi nodded relief and continued to kiss Jimin.

Yoongi pulled away again making Jimin annoyed until Yoongi swiftly took off Jimin's shirt and started licking Jimin's nipples. He continued to suck on them until they were red and swollen which made them more sensitive. "Wow, he's so beautiful. He looks like an angel. I feel blessed just by being able to touch him right now." Yoongi mentally thanks Taehyung and Hoseok for fucking because if they didn't he would've never met this goddess.

"Mhm~ Yoongi I can't take it anymore. I Need U. I need you inside me now. I need you to fuck me hard, please. Daddy." Jimin says this in a seductive, deep, husky voice which is a major turn on for Yoongi. Yoongi decides to please his baby boy and give him what he wants.

Yoongi takes his shirt and pants off only to reveal his smooth pale skin with a slight six pack.

"Oh my gosh, Yoongi. You're so beautiful." Jimin says in awe as he stares at Yoongi's body.

"Thank you, baby boy but you look way better than me. Your body is like that of a precious temple that's filled with diamonds and gold. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met, Jimin." These are the last words Yoongi says before taking Jimin's underwear off before only to reveal Jimin's rock hard member oozing with precum.

The two guys eyed each other admiring the other's body as if they were looking at a cluster of diamonds.

Jimin and Yoongi were fully naked. And were both fully ready to get the "dirty deed" done.