💜*Namjoon Special*💜

*Same special from Innocent Or Dirty*

Everyone left Namjoon's office.

"Damn. I always knew that kid was trouble."

The door opened.

"Mr Kim are they gone?"

"Yes Jin, Come In."

"Joonie~ I'm so sad."

"Why?"

"Because... you forgot that today is a very special day....... and I want you to pay attention to me."

"What special day?"

Jin looked at Namjoon dumbfounded.

"You really don't know?"

Namjoon shakes his head.

"Well then.... I'll still give you the surprise."

Jin went and locked the door. He went to the couch that Namjoon always sits on and pulls it making it into a bed.

"Jin?"

"I'm so glad. We got this sofa bed." Jin says walking towards Namjoon.

"Come here." Jin grabs Namjoon by his black tie and pulls him into a kiss.

Namjoon stands up and grabs Jin by the waist. He pulls Jin in closer and deepens the kiss.

Jin pulls back and grabs Namjoon by the tie again and drags him to the makeshift bed.

He pushes Namjoon down on the bed and gets on top of him. While straddling Namjoon, Jin starts to take off his jacket leaving him in his white shirt enhancing his broad shoulders.

"Fuck Jin. You look so hot."

Jin takes off his pants and shirt revealing his body covered in lace. Jin starts to take off Namjoon's pants and underwear leaving his lower half naked.

"Uh, What about my shirt?" Namjoon asks.

"Take it off I guess. You just look hot in it. But you're right, we wouldn't want you're clothee to get dirty now, would we?" Jin smirks an gets off Namjoon before going back down and taking Namjoon's dick in his mouth.

"Fuck Jin." Namjoon moans.

Namjoon grabs Jin's hair and pushes his head lower. Jin doesn't choke. He's use to this. Namjoon starts thrusting his hips up causing his dick to poke the back of Jin's throat.

"Damn, Baby you take me so well."

Jin takes Namjoon's dick out of his mouth and smirks at Namjoon.

"Hell yeah I do. Now let's see~" Jin gets closer to namjoon and takes off his shirt.

Throwing the clothes on the floor, Jin grabs Namjoon's black tie and walks towards him again.

"What are you doing?"

"We can't have you cum early, now do we..... well I don't." Jin starts to transform the tie into a cock ring.

"How did you do that?" Namjoon asks amazed.

"Just shut up." Jin puts the cock ring on Namjoon's dick before grabbing a travel size bottle of lube he had hidden.

Jin pours a decent amount of lube on his hand and spreads some in his ass. Jin then places himself above Namjoon and is about to start leaning down until Namjoon stops him.

"Wait. I thought you didn't like bareback?"

"Oh my fucking God. Namjoon just shut up!" Jin impatiently said before lowering himself down on Namjoon's dick.