Run #18

Jimin just found out he might be pregnant. He has most of the symptoms. As he tried not to freak out and break down in front of everyone he made acquaintances with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook. Jimin also had morning sex with Yoongi, probably for the last time. Right now, Jimin is in front of Jin breaking the news to him.

Day Four
"Jin-hyung I need to tell you something."

Jin raises his eyebrow as he grabbed a water bottle and started drinking it.

"I think I might be pregnant. With Yoongi." Jimin says with an anxious smile.

Jin all of sudden, starts to choke on the water.

"Shit! Hyung. Are you okay?" Jimin asks while smacking Jin's back.

Jin starts to calm down and nods. He drinks more water, this time carefully, before speaking.

"Park-Fucking-Jimin, am I hearing this correctly?"

Jimin nods slightly waiting for some bad reaction.

Jin crosses his arm.

"And how do you know?"

" I uh, got sick this morning. As soon as I got up from the bed I suddenly got dizzy and the feeling to throw up. So then I decided to take a shower. As, I was taking off my clothes I noticed that my stomach area got rounder and bigger. It isn't just fat. I touched it and it was slightly stiff. You know?"

Jin nodded cautiously and pulled Jimin to the back.

"Hyung where are you taking me?"

"Shh, we're just going to my room upstairs."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you lived here."

They both got to Jin's bedroom. Jimin took a look around. "It's been a while since I went in here. Lol, last I was drunk."

Jimin sat on the bed and bounced a little. Jin then spoke up.

"Jimin strip."

Jimin looked at Jin weirdly.

"Uhh hyung, why? That's a weird reques-"

"Jimin oh my gosh! Just take of your shirt half. I don't want to see you naked. Trust me. I'll leave that to Yoongi."

Jimin blushes at that last sentence. He then takes his shirt off. As he Jimin was setting his shirt aside, he looked up and saw that his hyung had a little brown book in his hand that he was reading.

"Ok, Jimin I'm gonna need to check the top of your belly. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable."

Jin closes the book and puts it back in a small locked box. He then starts touching Jimin's stomach inspecting it.

"Jimin your stomach is definitely stiff and the skin is tight. Tell me, as you woke up did you get the feeling of eating instantly?" Jin asks while still inspecting Jimin's belly.

"Uhh, yeah actually, honestly I'm hungry right now."

Jin just hums in response. He then starts poking Jimin's sides where the skin was also tight. Jin gets up from kneeling down. He then pinches Jimin's nipple softly. Causing Jimin to tense up.

"Hyung~ why did you do that?"

"To see how sensitive they were. Honestly I barely even pinched them. It was more like a tap. And look you're all riled up. Let me see your face for a sec."

Jimin looks up giving his hyung full view of all his features. Jimin's face was slightly blushed. Ears and neck as well.

"Jimin, when was the last time you had sex with him?"