Paradise #11

Yoongi and Jimin keep thinking about each other. They texted each other on the phone hoping to meet up. Yoongi already planned ahead and wanted to go to where Jimin was working. And he did. Jimin wasn't expecting to see Yoongi and he starts to feel something for the elder although he denies it and tries to convince himself that he just wants to have sex with Yoongi. Since Yoongi is in Jimin's workplace during his break time he was gonna talk to Yoongi and keep himself entertained.

Day Three
Jimin was sitting in front of Yoongi mesmerized by his cat-like eyes with sharp edges or his small but plump, pink lips with that adorable nose and gummy smile. Jimin was soft.

Yoongi was the same he was also captivated by Jimin's beautifulness. Yoongi was looking at every little detail on Jimin's face. From his big, round, almond-like eyes to his stunning big, thick lips. All of his features were perfect in Yoongi's eyes. He was perfect.

They were both like that for quite a while until someone disrupted them.

"Hello~? Jimin? Who's this? Are you here? Don't leave me." Jimin suddenly woke up from his daze only to find two hands being waved in front of his face. While hearing a familiar voice. "Oh wait, I'm still at work. who's voice is that." When Jimin finally got his full senses back he realized it was. It was Jin who was waving his hands in front of him while calling his name. He looked back at Yoongi and started blushing realizing that the two of them had been staring at each other for a long time now and some people were even looking at them. Jimin started blushing intensely in embarrassment.

"Uhh, Jin this is Yoongi. You know?"

"Wait, Yoongi? The one you talked about?"

"Yeah, Jin hyung." Jimin looked at Yoongi again and chuckled as he realized Yoongi was still staring Jimin down.

"Ooh~ Jimin. I see you."

"What do you mean hyung?"

"It's so obvious. Yoongi's clearly wrapped around your fingers. Or rather your ass."

"Shut up hyung. He's right there." Jimin whispers this while still blushing.

"Uhh, Yoongi you there? Are you in La-La land?" Jimin laughs at his hyung's comment about Yoongi.

Yoongi got lost in his thoughts and was finally released out of them when he heard Jimin's voice. "Wait for a second, that wasn't Jimin's voice. Who's is it then?" Yoongi Looks around discretely and sees a tall man with wide shoulders and thick lips. "Man Namjoon would love him."

Yoongi heard the tall guy ask him if he's in La-La land. Yoongi got offended by comment but then saw Jimin laughing so he didn't say anything.

"Jimin." Yoongi says while finally letting the younger be alley that he was aware of everything.

Jimin suddenly panicked he didn't want Yoongi to think him and Jin were being rude and talking bad about him.

"Oh uhh, hey Yoongi. How have you been?"

"Good Jimin, especially today." Yoongi mumbled the last phrase so Jimin couldn't hear him. But he still did.

"Why especially today?"

"No nevermind. I just spurted that out."

"Oh well, anyway after work I'm gonna need you to send me your address. I'm coming to your house today." Jimin said this and left. He left his his dessert and drink on the table and left while swaying his hips side to side knowing that Yoongi was gonna look at it.

As Yoongi saw Jimin swaying his hips his mouth almost literally started to drool. "Snap out of it Yoongi! He's probably swaying his hips on purpose." Yoongi stopped drooling and recollected himself looking at the table ready to drink his caramel macchiato again until he realized his cup was empty.

While seeing that Yoongi was done drinking and eating he came to the sudden realization that Jimin was coming over and needed his address. "Shit, okay. I need to get things ready."

Yoongi got up from his seat and left the coffee shop. He entered his car still thinking about Jimin's ass.