House of Cards #20

Jimin was kidnapped by his ex, Jackson, who is in a gang. The guard there was supposed to watch him but it turns out Yoongi was also in contact with the gang. Yoongi finds out all about Jimin and why he left. They made up and try to escape but Jimin's locks were to hard to break through so they just decided to past time together. Yoongi and Jimin both fell asleep. And Jimin is now having a dream that's more like a memory.

Day 26
"Baby~"

"Yes Jimin?"

"So like, I was talking to Seokjin about his experiments and all."

"Where is this going Jimin?"

"Nothing. I just think it's cool on how he can make male animals in fertile beings."

"That sounds disgusting."

"What why?"

"Because Men shouldn't be fertile. That's weird."

"Well so is being a man with another man. But guess what you're my boyfriend!" Jimin says triggered by Jackson's comment.

"Look chill baby. Why're you so interested in that anyways?" Jackson says as he back hugs Jimin and pulls him back into the bed.

"Nothing~~ I was just thinking about how it would be on a human being. Would you like to have kids?"

"I mean I guess. But we're still to young for that."

"Obviously... what would you think if I was able to get pregnant?"

Jackson laughs.

"You would be a freak."

Jimin pulls back with an offended look on his face.

"Well I'm sorry for being curious. By the way I actually told Seokjin that I volunteer to be his first human test subject..."

"What? You better be kidding."

"Nope. Now I need to go run some errands. You want anything from Walmart?"

Jackson laughs again.

"Yes please baby. Can you bring me some popcorn and sprite?"

"Yeah sure babe." Jimin leans in and kisses Jackson's forehead.

"Tonight is movie night by the way. Bye love."

"Alright." Jackson smacked Jimin's ass as he walked out of their apartment.

Around an hour later Jimin gets back to the apartment with three full bags in hand.

"Jimin~ Why did you buy so much stuff?"

"It's nothing babe. Just some personal things I needed lol."

"I see~ okay then. So how about this movie night?" Jackson said seductively as he grabbed Jimin and placed him on his lap.

Little did Jackson know, one of the bags Jimin carried was filled with medicine and stuff that Jin told him to buy for the aftercare of the surgery... plus some chocolate because why not.

"Come on Baby. I want to watch Princess and the Frog." Jimin gets off his lap and grabs the controller. He then snuggles up next to Jackson.

"Oh yeah. I'll be going on a trip for a week and a half in four days." Jimin says.

"Alright I'll be here waiting you."

"I hope so." Jimin mumbles loud enough for only him to hear.