Danger PT.2 #17

Day Four
As Jimin sat on Yoongi's lap, only one thought was going through their minds. "Fuck, he's so hot."

Jimin decides to take things into his own hands and starts grinding on Yoongi.

"Fuck Jimin. Keep doing that."

Jimin smirks as he sees how Yoongi starts panting. "Damn, I really have an effect on Yoongi. He looks so hot right now. I wanna ride him again."

"Jimin, what are you doing?"

"You have eyes Yoongi. You can see what I'm doing." Jimin says seductively as he takes Yoongi's sweats off leaving Yoongi in only underwear.

"Are you sure? I went rough on you yesterday."

Jimin nods in response and proceeds to get off his lap and takes off Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi also starts to take off Jimin's shirt until he gets stopped.

"Nope, I can't take off my shirt today."

"Why not?" Yoongi questions curiously.

Jimin just shrugs and responds.

"I don't know. For some reason I feel uncomfortable taking it off right now."

"Alright then. I'll respect your wishes. But remember, you're the most fucking beautiful goddess I've ever seen." Yoongi whispers in Jimin's ear sending shivers up his spine, as he kissed Jimin passionately.

Yoongi starts to slip his hands under Jimin's shirt. His hands started to tease Jimin's nipples.

"Damn Jimin, your nipples are perky."

Yoongi starts to lean forward, causing Jimin to lay on the bed. Yoongi then starts to lick and bite Jimin's nipples through the shirt.

"Ah~ that tickles~" Jimin moans.

The way Yoongi was playing with his nipples drove Jimin insane. His mouth on one of them and his hand on the other. "Damn, I think I might've found a new kink. Thanks a lot Yoongi."

"Y-yoongi hurry u- Ah fuck!"

As Jimin was about to start complaining until Yoongi's hand started to rub Jimin's dick.

Yoongi continuously sucked on Jimin's nipples while also giving him a handjob.

Jimin's moans filled the room. Yoongi had everything ready and remembered everything except for one thing. To close the door.

Downstairs Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok could hear Jimin's moans. They were all very turned on.

"Hobi, Jungkook, you know what I'm thinking?" Taehyung asked while smirking at the other two.

Taehyung starts to straddle Hoseok as Jungkook starts grope Taehyung's ass, until they all get interrupted by another one of Jimin's loud sexy moans.

Ahh~! Fuck Yoongi! There!

Yoongi thrusts deeply in Jimin hitting his prostate. Pounding into it multiple times filling Jimin up with undescribable pleasure.

"Baby you feel so good." Yoongi grunted as he gave Jimin a hard slap on his thigh.

"Ah! Fuck Yoongi. I'm coming~"

"Me too baby."

Yoongi's grunts start to become louder as he rode out he orgasm. Jimin came before Yoongi. His moans became louder as his sensitivity increased.

"Ahh~! Fuck!"

Yoongi came in Jimin.
Jimin doesn't really care. He never did. But because of that ignorance, he might pay the consequences.

"Let's take a nap, baby." Yoongi says as he's already comfortable on his side of the bed falling asleep.

Jimin nods and lays down next to Yoongi.

Once Jimin hears Yoongi's faint snores, he gets up off the bed and heads to the bathroom.

He checks the time on his phone and heads to take another shower. "It's 11:45... I work at 12:15...Fuck my ass hurts. I should have enough time. Whatever. I need to talk to Jin about this "issue" that I have."

Jimin takes a quick five minute shower. He takes a new set of clothes from Yoongi's closet and puts it on. "Hm, I should write a note so Yoongi doesn't freak out..... Meh, nevermind. Actually I'll just send him a text."

With that, Jimin hears downstairs only to find and unforgettable sight. Both Jungkook and Hoseok were thrusting Taehyung. "Welp he's enjoying that ain't he. Two dicks in one ass. Man he's lucky. I'm not jealous though, Yoongi's dick is way better than I've imagined."

As Jimin walks to the front door, the trio that was fucking in the living room stopped for a second and stared at Jimin in embarrassment. Not because they were fucking in Yoongi's living room, but because they're fucking, Jimin's moans being the cause of their horny-ness.

Jimin just looks at them with a calm smile.

"Taehyung sweetie, please moan a little quieter. Yoongi's sleeping."

Jimin giggled and opened the door before leaving he gave a wink at the other three. They took this as a sign to continue.

As Jimin closed the door quietly, he could hear the moans of Taehyung continue again.

Jimin sighed and called Jin to pick him up. As he was waiting for Jin and Namjoon to pick him up, he walked down the direction of his workplace enjoying the scenery around him. "I love watching the leaves fall off trees. The sounds the wind and the trees make as they come in contact. It's all so calming. I wish every day where this peaceful, but something tells me. Big storm is coming." Jimin sighed as he thought about how he was gonna talk to Jin about this.

Right before he got lost in his thoughts, he heard a loud car beep~ behind him. Jimin looked back and found Jin waving his hand at him.

"Jimin! Come on get in! If we're late I'm taking this off your pay check!"

That last line made Jimin dash towards the car. Some would even think he's Sonic by the way he ran.

Jimin got in the car and sat in the backseat.

"Hey Jin and Namjoon hyung."

"Hello, Jiminie. May I ask what the hell you're doing near this street?" Jin asked slightly annoyed.

"Uhh, I was just "visiting" Yoongi hyung."

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah, don't you remember Min Yoongi? The one I fucked with the other day." Jimin whispered that last part so Namjoon wouldn't hear him except Namjoon heard so he spoke up.

"Wait, Min Yoongi? Doesn't he have a boyfriend named Taehyung?"

Jimin nods but then responds with.

"Uh, they broke up though. The exact same night I met him actually. How do you know him?"

"Well did he tell you he was a producer."

Jimin nods.

"Well, I work with him as well. We're friends I guess."

"I see Namjoon hyung. Well that's nice. At least we know familiar faces." Jimin giggles cutely.

"Jimin come on we're here. There are seven minutes until work starts. So once we're inside, hurry up and put your outfit on."

"Alright hyung, whatever you say."

Jimin gets out of the car and leaves Jin behind as he says goodbye to Namjoon.

Jimin and Jin are finally ready with their work clothes on and right before Jin opens the shop.

"Jin-hyung I need to tell you something."

Jin raises his eyebrow as he grabbed a water bottle and started drinking it.

"I think I might be pregnant. With Yoongi." Jimin says with an anxious smile.