Jump #19

It's been three weeks since Jimin told him he was pregnant and since he left Yoongi. Jimin now looks like a lady who's been pregnant for three months. He has been living that pregnant life by throwing up in the morning to craving peanut butter and fried chicken. Yoongi on the other hand has not been doing so well. Yoongi had been involving himself with gangsters trying to cope with his feelings.

Day 25
"Jin! Where's the peanut butter?!" Jimin yells from the kitchen.

"You hoe! Stop eating peanut butter! We've gone through four BIG jars of peanut butter in a week and half! Stop searching for it. You ate it already." Jin answers from the living room.

"Jin~ can you please go buy some?"

"Jimin. You're so lucky you're pregnant. I would've kicked you out by now."

"Don't be so rude Hyung. Peanut butter comforts me. You already know what happens when I don't have my peanut butter."

"Don't even remind me. I still wonder how peanut butter helped you stop crying when you were sobbing over Yoongi. What the hell does peanut butter have to do with Yoongi?"

"Honestly I have no idea. Now can we go get it? Please~"

"Jimin no. How about this, I give you the money and you go. You have legs you can walk."

"That's okay Hyung. I just didn't want to pay."

Jin sighs.

"Of course you don't. You freeloader. Here."

Jin hands Jimin 20,000 won.

"Buy anything else you want."

Jimin smiles and hugs Jin.

"Thanks Hyung~ I'll be going now."

Jimin grabs the car keys and his jacket. He leaves the house and gets in the car to drive to a Grocery store nearby.

Jimin parks the car in the parking lot and heads out and into the store. He walks in, grabs a cart and heads straight to the natural food section.

As he searches for his peanut butter he realizes someone's staring at him. "Does my belly stand out too much?Fuck he looks like trouble. Wait he looks familiar? Or am I tripping?"

Jimin hurriedly grabs one jar of peanut butter and heads to the cashier. He pays for the peanut butter and leaves the market quickly walking towards his car. As he tries unlocking the with the keys, they fall down and he has to bend down to get them.

He grabs the keys with great difficulty and rushes to put the key in the hole again until someone puts a cloth over his face. Jimin struggles to get the person off but soon falls unconscious.

Jimin wakes up and tries to move but he can't. His hands are tied up above his head and his feet are tied together as well.

"Uh uh uh. Stop trying to move."

Jimin looks up to see someone walking down the stairs.

"Why the hell am I here? Who are yo- Jackson!?"

"Mhm Baby. The one and only."

"Why the hell am I here? Let me go!"

Jackson walks forward towards Jimin and squats in front of him. He pulls out a knife and starts gliding it across Jimin's soft legs. He then starts gliding it on Jimin's cheek and jaw lines "accidentally" pushing it down a little cutting Jimin.

"Oops!" Jackson laughs.

"Fuck! That hurt."

"It'll hurt a lot more if you don't be quite and be a little good boy." Jackson says as he gets up.