Boy With Luv #25

Yoongi wakes up and helps Jimin's mom set up the kitchen. Jimin comes down and they all eat breakfast in peace. Jimin and his mom both decide to catch up on how each other have been while Yoongi was in his studio upstairs working on his music. Jimin finds out his mom and dad were divorced and is devastated. He goes up to his and Yoongi's room and starts crying. Yoongi tries to comfort him and ends up asking him to be boyfriends.

Day 27
"Aww." Jimin's mom coos as she sees Yoongi walking downstairs with Jimin snuggling up to him.

"So I'm guessing y'all together now?" Jimin's mom says setting up the dining table.

Jimin and Yoongi sit down.

"How'd you know?" Jimin asks.

"Well, mothers intuition." Ms Park shrugs with a sly smile on her face.

"Mhm. Knowing you, you heard everything, from nosy you are." Jimin retorts back smiling.

"You know me well son, now let's pray before eating." Ms Park sets the plates down in front of Yoongi and Jimin before sitting down and putting her hands together.

"Mom, What the fuck? Since when do you pray before eating?"

"Oh silly!" Jimin's mom laughs, "I'm not praying for the food, I'm praying to the gods for finally helping you find a stable man!"

"Mom!-" Jimin is about to say something before Yoongi stops him.

"Yes Ms Park, in this case I'll pray with you too."

"Yoongi! Not you too! You joined her cult!" Jimin sighs.

"Fine fine. I won't do that but for real though. I'm so glad you two are together. Yoongi doesn't seem like a bad guy........ duh."

"Wow, Ms Park? You listen to Billie Eilish?" Yoongi asks eating the soup.

"Of course I do! If I weren't with my boyfriend right now I'd so date her." Ms Park answers.

"Mom....... you do know she's 17? Right?" Jimin asks weirded out.

"Of course I do! But age isn't everything. Plus the age of consent is 16."

"Uhh, Ms Park.... the age of consent in America is 18...... she's not from South Korea...." Yoongi says.

"Yoongi don't defy me. I'll start to dislike you."

Yoongi quickly answers.

"Nevermind, you're right Ms Park. Too bad you have a boyfriend."

"Yoongi?! Stop it-" Jimin gets interrupted by his mother.

"Thank you Yoongi, I know I'm right. But I'm happy with my current boyfriend so it's okay."

"Okay. Let's just drop this conversation before I get more irritated than I already am." Jimin says continuing to eat his food.

"Whatever. Anyways from hearing you guys earlier I'm guessing... Yoongi you're big right?"

"What the fuck?" Jimin asks not wanting to answer.

Yoongi starts to choke on his food.

"What? I'm just wondering? I know my son would never go for someone with a small penis."

Jimin is now done with his mom and does not give a shit anymore.

"You know what mom? Yes his dick is huge. It's bigger than any other dick I've ever had Fuck me. It's also bigger than any dick you'll ever get."

Ms Park scoffs, "Mhm yeah right. Let me tell you, your dad is fucking huge."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "I did not need to know that....... mom let's just eat in peace. Right Yoongi?" Jimin looks at Yoongi and sees that his face is completely red.