Lie #23

Yoongi cleans Jimin and brings him to his room. He begins to cook food for Jimin. Jimin wakes up after a while and sees Yoongi. They both talked about the situation and begun to eat. Jimin's mom called saying that she was going to stay at Jimin's but since Jimin isn't at his house, she went to Yoongi's house to stay.

Day 26
Yoongi opens the door and sees Jimin's mom.

"Jimi- who are you?" She says walking inside of the house.

"Uh. I'm the owner of this house."

"Ooh! Well then hi! I'm Mrs Park! Nice to meet you.... I'm going to be staying here for a while. Now where's my son?" Mrs Park says sassily.

"Mom I'm over here!" Jimin says from the couch.

"Oh my baby-" Mrs Park walks to the couch, "What the hell happened to you. You are so fat. How are you going to get any dick like this?"

"Mom shut up!"

Yoongi starts laughing his ass off at Jimin's reaction and his mom's comments.

"It's okay Mrs Park. Even if he looks like that he'll still get dicked down by me."

Jimin's mom starts laughing, "Haha! I like this one Jimin! Wait..... are you two dating?"

"Uh well, um I don't know?" Jimin looks down at his belly.

"Yes.... we are!" Yoongi quickly retorts back.

"So one says yes and the other one says no?"

"Yes." Jimin and Yoongi say at the same time.

They stay in awkward silence just staring at each other until Yoongi broke the silence.

"Oh hey Jimin want some peanut butter?"

Jimin's eyes widen and he nodded and got off the couch immediately. A little too quick.

He crouched over and held his back and stomach in pain.

"Oh my gosh! Jimin I told you not to get up quickly! You'll get hurt." Yoongi rushes over to Jimin and helped him get up.

"It fucking hurts. Can you take me to the room?" Jimin asks.

"But your mom is here."

"I know but..... fuck her.  I'm hurting right now. I can talk to her tomorrow."

Yoongi sighs and nods. Jimin starts walking away.

"Mrs Park. Me and Jimin would like to go to sleep if you don't mind?"

Jimin's mom sighs and nods, "I bet this is Jimin's idea. Well, it's okay. He's probably not feeling well."

"Yeah his back hurts a bit." Yoongi says slowly.

"Okay then. I'll see you guys in the morning. I can find the guest room myself. You can go now."

"Goodnight Mrs Park."

She nods and goes back to watching Keeping Up With the Kimdashians."

Yoongi goes up to his room expecting to see Jimin sleeping but I instead, he finds Jimin sitting up. Jimin makes grabby hands wanting Yoongi to get in bed with him.

"Aww Baby let me brush my teeth first. Did you?"

Jimin nods and lays back down. Once Yoongi is done brushing his teeth, he comes out of the bathroom and gets in bed cuddling next to Jimin.

Jimin turns around and wraps his arms around Yoongi. His face was snuggled on Yoongi's chest and his belly was rested against Yoongi's.

"Jimin?"

Jimin hums in response.

"If you weren't pregnant, I would so eat your ass and fuck you right now. I also don't want you to fart on me."

"I know. I would want to fuck my non-pregnant self as well. And hey! My farts don't smell! If they do it's like rainbow and cotton candy."

Yoongi chuckles.

"Your Baby hump is cute though. It's not really that big compared to other pregnant ladies. But it's cute and I like how it rest on me."

Jimin stays silent for a few seconds.

"... That's creepy but low-key cute. And it's yours and your big dick's fault that I'm like this."

".....Technically, it's your hoe ass self's fault for ending up like this but you know what? I'll take the blame."

Jimin snuggles closer to Yoongi, "Thanks. I know I'm a hoe. Goodnight." Jimin yawns and starts to fall asleep.

"Goodnight Baby." Yoongi kisses Jimin's forehead and hugs Jimin back. He falls asleep with a smile in his face.

Day 27
Yoongi wakes up to the smell of food in the air. His stomach starts to grumble. He brushes his teeth and goes down to see where the smell was coming from.

"Yoongi dear! You're here! Can you please set the table?"

Yoongi yawns and nods proceeding to do what he was asked to.

"So Yoongi. Imma be straight forward... Did you get my son pregnant?" Mrs Park asks while helping Yoongi set the table.

"Mom! Shut up!" Jimin comes walking down the stairs and hears his mom's question.

"What?! Don't talk to me like that! I'm your mother. I'm just worried. I heard you guys talking last night. Let me tell you Yoongi, you're right. It's not good to eat his ass while he's pregnant-"

"Mo-" Jimin cuts her off but then gets cut off himself.

Mrs Park cleared her throat, "As I was saying, it's best if you don't eat his ass because he's pregnant. You're also right about the nasty farts."

"Uh So you heard us last night?" Yoongi asks.

"Bitch. Did you not just hear me?" Jimin's mom snaps back sassily.

Yoongi laughs.

"Now I see where Jimin gets his attitude from."

"Bitch, shut up." Jimin says.

"Point proven." Yoongi smiles at both mother and son.

".....Wait.... how long has Jimin been pregnant?"

"That's actually a great question." Yoongi and Mrs Park stare at Jimin waiting for.

"Well... uh around 34 days... I'm estimating."

"What? Why haven't you told me! You've basically lied to me for a whole ass month. You snotty child. Once you're "un-pregnant" i'mma woop your ass to New Mexico. Considering we live in Busan, New Mexico is a pretty good distance away."

"Mom. Calm down I'm sorry. I was just going through my mid life crisis even though I'm only 23 or am I 24? I don't know. I lost count." Jimin furrows his eyebrows and pouts while thinking intensely about his age.

"Pfff. Hahahahaha! Jimin, Baby, you're so cute!" Yoongi laughs and starts to plant kisses all over Jimin's face.

Jimin laughs in return and holds Yoongi's face trying to stop him. Yoongi takes this as a chance to kiss Jimin's lips. Jimin gladly wraps his arms around Yoongi's neck and deepens the kiss. They both passionately kiss for a few seconds nibbling on each other's lips until they heard some giggles.

They both look to the side where the sound is coming from. It turns out Jimin's mom was taking a video of the two's make out session.

"Mom what the fuck?!" Jimin blushes furiously.

"Like not to be weird or anything and considering that I'm your mom but, if you weren't pregnant already, I would totally force you two to have babies again." Jimin's mom fangirls causing Yoongi to laugh whereas Jimin was dying in embarrassment.

"Mom!!!"