Propose #26

Four months have passed since Jimin and Yoongi became boyfriends. Ms Park had left one month after staying there. Jimin's belly has become humongous. According to Jin, Jimin was supposed give birth around two months ago but he still hasn't. Jimin's body is now around 10 months pregnant. Jimin and Yoongi have gotten closer. They spend so much time together. Even while Yoongi is working on his music Jimin is still with him.

Day 203
"Jin? Why am I not in labor yet?"

Jin sighs.

"I don't know Jimin. I really don't know. You need to remember I was doing this on animals. You're a human. Your body is different. For all we know you might go through all nine months of pregnancy."

"But.... what if something is wrong? What if my child comes out wrong or something?"

"Jimin nothing like that is going to happen. All the tests I've run on you show that your okay."

Jimin pouts.

"I hope you're right." He says taking a big spoonful of peanut butter into his mouth.

"Where's Yoongi?" Jin asks.

"Upstairs working on his music. Why?"

"Does he know that you were supposed to have a child by now?"

"I don't know? He hasn't asked me anything."

"Hm, okay. Well then I need to go-" Jimin set the peanut butter aside and grabbed onto Jin's shirt.

"No~ don't leave. You just got here."

"Jimin...... I got here five hours ago.... damn you became so babyish."

Jimin let's go of Jin and sits facing the other direction.

"Okay then, you can leave. Bye."

"Aww. Is Jiminie mad? Look sorry. But I really need to go. Namjoon is waiting for me." Jin gives Jimin a peck on his forehead and leaves.

"Now who am I going to bother?.... Maybe Yoongi? But no, he's working. Oh well. He should pay attention to his boyfriend." Jimin thought.

Jimin gets up from the couch in the living room and heads upstairs to where Yoongi's studio is. Jimin opens the door and sees Yoongi falling asleep on his keyboard. Jimin goes in and walks towards Yoongi.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Jimin puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder startling him.

"Huh? Ye-yeah I'm doing fine. I just have a couple of things left to perfect."

"Uh no you're not."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're going to sleep. Look at you! If you end up falling asleep on your keyboard and mouse and accidentally end up deleting something don't complain."

"Damn, I hate it when you're right."

Jimin smiles playfully, "Then you always hate it because I'm always right."

"Yeah yeah, let me save this and then I'll go to bed."

"Alright~ I'll wait for you."

"But we can't sleep for too long it's still midday."

"Uh Yoongi? It's 7:49 pm."

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah now come and hurry up."

Yoongi nods watches as Jimin leaves and continues to save his work before he gets up and follows after Jimin.

"Yoongi~ I'm sleepy come on."