N.O PT.1 #16

Yoongi just got informed about the little trio that was going on in his kitchen. They were all having a good time afterwards, until they heard some noises upstairs. Then they heard some gagging noises. Yoongi got worried and rushed upstairs. He went into his room's bathroom only to find Jimin on the floor throwing up in the toilet.

Day Four
Blurgg-

"Holy shit! Jimin are you okay?"

Yoongi rushes over to Jimin's back to help him.

"Hey Yoongi~ good morning. Sorry about this." Jimin smiles weakly while looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi looks pitifully at Jimin. He shakes his head in disagreement.

"It's okay Jimin. You did nothing wrong. Now come on. I'll give you some stuff so you can freshen yourself up."

Yoongi helps Jimin up and takes him back to his bed so he can sit down.

He goes to his closet and comes out with a towel, T-shirt, and a pair of sweats. Yoongi goes into the bathroom and places the stuff on the on the countertop. He takes out a brand new toothbrush as well.

"Here Jimin! I placed the stuff in my bathroom you can take a shower now." Yoongi says as he leave the bathroom.

Jimin nods and smiles at Yoongi's kindness.

"Thanks Yoongi. Sorry again for worrying you."

"It's okay Jimin. Here I have a charger for your phone. Unless you already have one?"

"Nope, I would really appreciate it if I could borrow your charger."

Jimin smiles as Yoongi smiles back.

"Ok then here. By the way, when you're done taking a shower go down stairs. I made breakfast. And my friends are also downstairs for some reason?"

"Ok then thanks for everything I'll go take a shower now."

Jimin got up and walked towards the bathroom. He closed the door while also locking it and started to undress.

As he took his clothes off he started to look in the mirror and stared at himself for a while. He starts crying.

"Oh god no. Please no." Jimin starts crying harder as he slips down on the floor.

"Please don't tell me I'm pregnant." He gets up as looks back in the mirror.

Jimin's stomach had gotten slightly bigger. And it wasn't just fat, his stomach had gotten rounder and stiffer. "Luckily, it's not that big. I can hide it with Yoongi's clothes so they won't notice."

Jimin starts to cry again. He feels I overwhelmed. Everything has happened in only a couple of days. Jimin starts to ponder. "Jin said that since it wasn't a natural birth, the process would be sped up. Goddamn it! I didn't know it was going to be this fast. It's only been a few days and I already have a baby bump. Ughhh!"

Jimin decides he's taking enough time and gets in the shower so he can wash away his tear stained face.

After Jimin gets out of the shower he dries himself up and puts the clothes on. He looks at the mirror again and chuckles. "Gosh this shirt isn't helping. Every one of my hickeys is showing. I don't mind though. It looks nice on me. Welp at least you can't notice the weight gain."

Satisfied with himself Jimin places everything where it's supposed to be. He then heads down only to see Yoongi in the kitchen and three new faces, who were all cuddling on the couch?

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin smiles brightly as the smell of chocolate pancakes fill his nose.

Jimin walks towards the kitchen as the three heads in the living room follow him. As Jimin walks towards Yoongi, he back hugs him and nuzzles his face in Yoongi's back.