War Of Hormone PT1 #12

Yoongi went to Jimin's workplace to see him. As he entered the cafe he saw a girl trying to flirt with him. He started to feel jealous and was about to interrupt until he saw that Jimin was also uncomfortable so he had no reason to be jealous. He waited a little and waited. He then went to order his food and as he did he looked at Jimin's surprised face. Jimin was indeed surprised but took this as an opportunity to get some dick. So, he had a little staring contest with Yoongi and then proceeded to invite himself over to Yoongi's house.

Day Three
Jimin's break time was over and he had to go back to work. He told Yoongi that he was gonna come over to his house.

Yoongi got up and left a tip 60,000 won on the table just for his baby boy. Yoongi then left and got into his car. He proceeded to turn on the cars engine still processing Jimin's thick ass and lips. He then realized another thing. "Jimin's coming over. Shit, I need to clean up. Wait, he doesn't even know where I live. Uhhhhhh- I don't even know my own address what the fuck! Good thing I don't have to work today. I should go back and clean the house a bit. Hopefully Tae and Hobi are staying somewhere else."

Yoongi then started driving off to the supermarket. He needed to buy some things that were necessary. He knew Jimin was coming over to fuck. That's what Yoongi also wants to do. He needed to buy some lube and whip cream, maybe get some other stuff while he's at it.

Yoongi reached the supermarket he went to a few days ago. He parked his car and entered the grocery store. He looks up at the logo of it and it says Hoochie Gucci in ma' poochie. Yoongi stares at the weird name he never noticed.

"What the hell is up with this city and the weird names?!" He shook his head in confusion and walked to the Adults aisle where all the good stuff is.

"Fuck" Yoongi mumbled under his breath. Yoongi saw someone he didn't want to see again. Jungkook. "Oh no. Why is this little bunny here? Gosh damn it! I haven't talked to him in a while." Yoongi sighs and hides back recalling the past with Jungkook and how he use to date Taehyung.

"'Yoongi! What are you doing to Taehyung?!' Yoongi looks back and sees Jungkook running towards him and Taehyung. They were making out. During this time Jungkook had a major crush on Taehyung and everyone knew it.

'I'm sorry Jungkook, but I'm dating Taehyung.'

Jungkook's eyes widen and tears started to fall.

'Oh, I see. Ok then don't mind me." And with that Jungkook turned around and left. Yoongi and Taehyung just watching the poor broken boy leave.

Yoongi sighs again thinking of Jungkook's sad face two years ago. He checks the aisle again only to find out that Jungkook wasn't there anymore. "Whew." Yoongi is relived and quickly goes and picks out the strawberry flavoured lube again.

As Yoongi is walking up to the cashier he sees another person he didn't want to see. "Fuck, it's the lady from before. Shit, I don't want to see her again." Yoongi looks at other lines but they're all filled with people and he needs to get back home to clean. So, he just stayed in the line and when his turn came he just hid his face in his shirt and continued. Lucky the girl didn't notice him and he was able to go unnoticed.

Yoongi held his bag closely since there was a hole in the bag and he didn't want his lube to fall on the street. He got in his car and left to go to his house.

He parked the car in the drive way and as he got out he heard a ding from his phone. He checked it and saw that it was Jimin.

Jibooty:Hey, yoongi~ can give me ur address? Plz~

MinSugaGenius:Yes, okay give me a sec.

Jibooty:Alright m8 ;)

Yoongi hurriedly went to check his notes since that's where he left his address and zip code. Yoongi has really bad memory when it comes to things he doesn't know doesn't care about.

MinSugaGenius:Okay Jimin, here it is. *****Autumn Sunrise Dr

Jibooty:Thxs Yoongay! It's 4:37pm. So I'll be by there in a few hours.

MinSugaGenius:Okay Jimin. And why did you call me "Yoongay"?

Jibooty:Because it's funny. And it describes you perfectly. Your name is Yoongi and you're gay. Lol. I need to go now tho. So bye bye.....Yoongay.

MinSugaGenius:Lol okay then. Bye Jiminie Pabo. <3

"Fuck, Fuck no shit. Why did I put a heart? Shittttttt. I want to delete it- wait no I want to delete myself... Gosh, I must really love him then. I never even sent Tae hearts in the years we dated." Yoongi looks back at his phone and sees that Jimin left one last message.

Jibooty:<3 ;)

Yoongi blushes at the message and still notices he's in the car. "Gosh I need to get ready he'll be here soon." Yoongi then gets out of the car with the bag still close to him just for good measures until he realizes something. There were two bottles of lube.  "Hey, it's my lucky day! First I get Jimin to come over and now I have a free bottle of lube!" Starts mentally laughing as he enters his house and sets his things down on the dining table.

He started to get things ready he swept the floor in the kitchen, the bathrooms, the living room, and finally his room. He put his stuff away. Including his lube and condoms. He put those items in the drawer next to his bed.

Night Three
Yoongi was finally done tidying up his house and was just chilling there on his phone for a while until he decided to take a shower.

Yoongi finished taking a shower. His hair was wet and he was wearing a white shirt that showed off his slight abs. As Yoongi finished putting on his blue flannel pants he heard a Ding-Dong~. He swiftly put on his slippers and went to open the door.

There Jimin was. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile at Jimin without even meaning to. Jimin started giggling in response.

"Yoongi you're so adorable. But can you please let me in? It's kinda cold out here."

"Oh yeah, sorry about. I got lost looking at your beautiful face."

"Ooohh~ Yoongi your so smooth with your words." Jimin purrs in Yoongi's ear. He then starts laughing, leaving a confused Yoongi behind.

"Ok, so you know why I'm here today Yoongi right?"

"I'm pretty sure I have an idea of why you're here." Yoongi smirks as he says that sentence.

"Oh really, why don't you show me that idea right now, Yoongi?" Jimin also starts smirking as he slowly starts walking towards where Yoongi is in the kitchen. Jimin slowly sways his hips as he walks forward. He then leans towards Yoongi's ear and whispers.

"Why don't you show me why you think I'm here? Your baby boy needs you." Jimin steps back after whispering, until Yoongi swept Jimin off the ground and carried him bridal style all the way to his bedroom.

"Daddy would love to show baby boy what his thoughts are." Yoongi groaned in a low sexy voice.

Yoongi put Jimin on the bed got on top of him. He then looked at Jimin a little bit enjoying the scenery before leaning down on Jimin connecting both of their lips.

Yoongi started off slow passionately kissing him until he started to crave more and more of Jimin's lips. Jimin did too.

Jimin's arms started to snake their way around Yoongi's neck pulling the other boys face closer to him. The kiss kept getting more intense.