Home #24

Jimin's mom decided to stay at Yoongi's house. Mrs Park found out that Jimin is pregnant and decided to ask Yoongi during the morning. They all finished eating there breakfast and now Jimin and his mom are spending time together in the living room while Yoongi is working on his songs upstairs.

Day 27
"So Jimin, How has Jin been?"

"He's been the one taking care of me for this past month. So I think he's okay?"

"What, why? Isn't the father of the child supposed to take care of you?"

"Well, it's a long ass story."

"Sweetheart trust me. I have all the time in the world. Explain please."

"So what ha-ha-happened was.. um I'm a dumbass. Yeah that sums it up."

"Jimin... don't say that about yourself. What you did couldn't have been that dumb."

"Alright then. If you say so."

Jimin then proceeded to explain everything that happened. From beginning till right now.

"Wow... you really are a dumbass." Jimin's mom said.

"Thanks mom. What happened to "What you did couldn't have been that bad"?"

"Well that was before you told me! So you're telling me that you use to go out with Jin's current boyfriend. And the day you broke up with him you met yoongi and fucked with him?! Then he kept screwing you without a condom causing you to get pregnant?! Oh but that's not all is it?! You left yoongi thinking he was going to be like Jackson? You didn't even tell him and you left? You then proceed to get kidnap on your hunt for peanut butter by Jackson and get Yoongi beat! Gosh you're lucky I'm not yoongi. If I were him, pregnant or not I would've left you there." Mrs Park exclaims with slight disappointment and amusement.

"I know I know. I'm a dumbass. And thanks mom for encouraging me..." Jimin says sarcastically.

"Oof, don't be that harsh Mrs Park. I understand why he did it." Yoongi comes out of the kitchen with two glasses of orange juice in hand.

"Oh thank you Yoongi. Can you be my son instead of him?"

"Hahahaha. I'm afraid not Mrs Park. I already have my own parents."

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin said extending his hand out to grab the cup of juice.

"Un this is for me." Yoongi says taking a sip of the orange juice.

Jimin scoffs and crosses his arms childishly causing Yoongi to pet his head and put the glass of orange juice in front of Jimin.

" I was kidding, it is for you." Yoongi pecks Jimin's forehead and walks back up.

"I'm going to be working on my music. If you need me, I'mma be in my room."

"Wait Yoongi." Mrs Park stops Yoongi. He turns around and walks towards Mrs Park.

"Yes?"

"Don't you find it weird? That my son is pregnant. Key word being son." Mrs Park asks trying to see what Yoongi would have to say to that.

"Mom why would you ask that-"

"No not really. When I realized it was him tied up in the basement, my first thought was that I needed to protect. Once I finally got the fact that He was pregnant because of me, I was actually relieved. I thought he left me because of something I might've done, so I felt bad. But when I realized that it wasn't because of me, I was glad."

"Damn Jimin. You need to find yourself a mans like that." Mrs Park says.

"Mom, he is my mans!" Jimin exclaims crossing his arms.