On The Start Line #15

Hoseok and Taehyung where a a hotel bar while Yoongi stayed in his house with Jimin. As Taehyung was getting his ass drunk he saw someone he never thought he'd see again. Jungkook. As Hoseok was coming back from wherever he was, he also saw Jungkook. Turns out they both knew each other and where "childhood" friends. They all ended up in an "agreement" that Taehyung came up with. All three guys ended up going up in the hotel rooms. Hoseok and Jungkook ended up fucking the brains out of Taehyung. In the morning, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok went to Yoongi's house and they all ended up getting horny. Taehyung was enjoying himself as he gave Jungkook and Hoseok a blow Job and hand job until Yoongi walked in the kitchen. All three of them were fucked.

Day four
"What the hell is going on here?" Yoongi whispered yelled.

"Well you see~, me and Hobi went to a hotel bar and found Jungkook there as well. So all three of us kinda hit it off." Taehyung said as he got up from the ground and gave Jungkook a back hug while pulling Hoseok closer to him.

Yoongi was now in front of them with a confused face.

"Okay, I get that, but why the hell were you guys doing that in my kitchen? I don't ever remember telling anyone that it was okay to give people hand and blow jobs?" Yoongi whispered yelled at them trying to tease them.

Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook all blushed in embarrassment and all looked down.

"Yoongi why are you whispering?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smirked as he already knew the answer. He started wiggling his eyebrows as he dashed through Yoongi and ran to his room.

"Shit." Yoongi cursed as he chased after Taehyung.

Taehyung swiftly but quietly opened the door and entered only to find a sleeping beauty. Yoongi made his way towards Taehyung hand motioning him to get out of the room.

"Damn Yoongi, you found yourself a nice one." Taehyung whispered to Yoongi, who was right next to him.

Yoongi nods as he smirks.

"Okay then, now come on Taehyung I don't want to wake him up. He must be tired."

Taehyung smirked as he started to walk out of the room. Yoongi closed the door and followed behind Taehyung.

"You went hard on him didn't you? Bet you made him ride you." Taehyung smirked as he whispered that to Yoongi.

"Shut the hell up Taehyung and help me make breakfast."

"Why're you making breakfast? We already ate and you don't eat breakfast?" Hobi asked, while was now hugging Jungkook from behind.

"It's not for me or you hoes. It's for Jimin."

"So, Jimin is here correct?" Hoseok asks.

Taehyung and Yoongi nod.

"And Taehyung you saw him right?"

Taehyung chuckles and nods again.

"So how does he look like?"

"He's pretty hot. Jimin seems like the type to want to ride people." Taehyung says and looks at Yoongi who's blushing.

"I'll take that as a yes." Taehyung says and smirks at Hoseok.

"Okay I also have another question." Yoongi suddenly ask as he points at Jungkook.

"Why is he still here? Like I don't mind him, but why? I get you guys fucked and all but..?"

Taehyung and Hoseok both look at each other and nod then they look back at Jungkook. They get down on one knee and ask.

"Jeon Jungkook would you like to be part of our relationship?" Hoseok ask as Taehyung nods and responds.

"We promise to love you and care for you baby bunny."

Jungkook blushes at the name Taehyung called him.

"Urr, I guess? I mean I like you both so yes?" Taehyung's eyes widen and he jumped up from the ground and hugged Jungkook. Taehyung started to make out with Jungkook in a straddling position. Hoseok just chuckles at his two boyfriend's reaction.

All of them completely forgot Yoongi was there. Poor Yoongi had to witness all this happen first the hand and blow jobs and now a fucking makeout session.

"How could this day get any weirder?" Yoongi thought to himself as he took the pancake mix, he was made while the whole confession thing was going on, and poured it in the pan.

A little bit of time went by and Yoongi finished making pancakes for everyone in the house including himself.

Everything was going fine until all of them heard so thing upstairs.

"Oh, Jimin must've woken up." Said Taehyung.

"Yeah, let me just put the pancakes on the plates and I'll go check on him." Yoongi said until a few seconds later when they heard another sound.

Blurgg-

This is when Yoongi stopped everything he was doing and ran up to check on Jimin, who sounded like he was throwing up. "What could be wrong with him? Why is he throwing up in the morning?"

Yoongi ran upstairs into his bathroom only to find an out of breath Jimin on the floor who was about to throw up again.