💜*Jimin Special*💜

*Same special from Innocent Or Dirty*

"Jimin!" Yoongi calls out.

"Hmm?" Jimin was stuffing his face, eating cereal while watching Yuri on Ice.

"Are you done? We need to go."

"Wait Hyung! It's getting to the good part."

"Jimin, they'll close the ice cream shop."

Jimin immediately gets up with the bowl of cereal in his hands and turns of the TV. He walks in the kitchen and washes his used bowl.

Without saying anything, Jimin walks out the front door and heads to the car. Looking back, Jimin sees that Yoongi is still locking the door.

"Hyung come on! They'll close the ice cream shop."

Yoongi laughs and gets in the car. Turning in the car, Jimin is already getting his phone ready to play music.

"What should we listen to today Hyung?"

"Anything you want to...... except Justin Bieber."

Jimin giggles and plays a forbidden song, Baby.

"Oh gosh, Jimin really?" Yoongi smiles as he pauses at a red ought and watches Jimin sing the song exaggeratedly.

"Sorry, Kookie got me addicted to his songs. Even though I can't understand anything he's saying."

Jimin spends the whole car ride singing to Justin Bieber songs. The two reach the mall. Yoongi parks the car and quickly opens the door for Jimin like a gentleman.

"So Jimin, what store do you want to go in first?"

Jimin thinks about it and then grabs Yoongi's hand and pulls him towards a place.

"How come I didn't think you were going here?" Yoongi says looking at the big ice cream swirl sign.

Jimin walks towards the cashier lady. Before he could say anything, she spoke first.

"I'm sorry sir but, we ran out of ice cream. You can come back in a few hours?"

"It's okay, thanks." Jimin smiles sadly and walks over to Yoongi who was sitting down.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"They didn't have ice cream.... what do I do now?" Jimin sits down on Yoongi's lap.

"It's okay, let's go eat something else. What about pretzels?"

Jimin looks at Yoongi.

"The sweet pretzel?"

Yoongi nods and Jimin gets up.

"Where's the stand?"

"Over here." Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and takes him to the pretzel and frozen lemonade stand.

Jimin orders his pretzel and uses the "Black Credit Card" Yoongi let him borrow. Jimin walks towards Yoongi with a frown.

"Aww, what's wrong?"

"When I was handing the credit card to pay, the lady looked at me weird."

"It's okay, she's just jealous. That credit card has a lot of money in it."

"Really?" Jimin asks taking a bite out of his pretzel, "Are you my sugar daddy, then?"

Yoongi is surprised Jimin even know what a sugar daddy is.

"How do you know what that is?"

"Oh, Taehyung told me. He said you're like a sugar daddy. So I asked him what that was and he told me it was a guy who spends large amounts of money on another person... called sugar babies. I believe?"