Boyz With Fun #3

Jimin and Yoongi are both at the bar, GCC. Yoongi's here cause he's absolutely heartbroken and wants to get rid of the pain whereas Jimin's here just to get a good fuck with someone that has a big dick.

Night One
"Oh god, I can't take it anymore. I need someone to fuck me already" Jimin says as he enters the club. No one really hears him due to the loud music.

As Jimin is walking inside the strong smell of alcohol hits him. "I need some whiskey right now-" Jimin's train of thought of thought gets interrupted when his eyes get set on a particular guy who's sitting down drowning himself in Vodka.

"Damn he's fine. He definitely screams big dick energy." Jimin says while walking towards the guy who's drowning in Vodka.

Yoongi right about now hates his life. He caught his ex-boyfriend and his best friend fucking on his bed. Of course Yoongi would be devastated but not for long.

Yoongi was minding his own business drowning in his sweat, tears, sorrow, and alcohol. Until he saw the most beautiful piece of ass ever.

"Wow, that's a nice ass that person has there." Yoongi states in his drunken state not realizing that the bar tender could hear him.

Yoongi starts to notice that the piece of ass is starting to get closer to him.

"Come to papi." Yoongi says not realizing that his big dick is getting hard.

Yoongi thinks to himself "Well maybe the lube won't go to waste after all." All Yoongi's thinking about are dirty and lust filled thoughts until he sees the person's full face.

Now he's focused on the person's face and not his ass."Wow he's beautiful. Look at those lips. Look at that body." Right about now Yoongi looks like he could devour him whole.

"What's your name" asks the good looking person. I look around to see who he's talking to until I realized he was talking to me. I immediately become more sober and try not to make a fool out of my self.

"Uhh- my name is Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"So Yoongi, my name is Park Jimin and you look like you need a 'friend'". Jimin says this in a seductive manner as he straddles Yoongi staring into his eyes.

Jimin starts to grind on Yoongi. This makes Yoongi's dick harder and Jimin more horny.

"I see you have a big dic-" Jimin gets interrupted by Yoongi as he tries to get Jimin off of him.

"I don't think we're supposed to do this here." Yoongi tries to convince Jimin but it won't work. Jimin continues to grind on Yoongi going at a quicker pace. By this time both of them are rock hard and their faces are only a few inches apart.

"Excuse me~ Sirs you're not supposed to do this here. Please take it somewhere else." Says the bar tender while winking at Yoongi.

"Fuck it." Yoongi grabs Jimin's wrist and drags him outside the bar and calls a taxi.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asks.

"We're going to a hotel so we can fix our "problems."

Yoongi grabs Jimin's waist and pulls him into a deep french kiss. Yoongi wanted to devour him whole right then and there but he couldn't not just yet.

"Ah-h" Jimin moans into the kiss as Yoongi explores Jimin's mouth. They had to pull apart as the taxi came up to pick them up.

As Jimin gets in the taxi Yoongi smacks his butt causing Jimin to moan because Yoongi still doesn't know that Jimin has a butt plug in his ass.

"Please don't fuck in the back seat of my taxi." The taxi driver said after he heard Jimin moan.

"We won't. Don't wor-" Yoongi was cut off by Jimin.

"We're not gonna fuck here. Hopefully." As Jimin winked at the taxi driver. The taxi driver groaned in disgust. Yoongi then proceeded to tell him where the hotel was.

As Yoongi and Jimin and we're in the car Jimin decided it was time a good idea to tease Yoongi. Jimin started to tease Yoongi rubbing his hand lightly on Yoongi's crotch this making Yoongi go crazy. He tried to hold the moans in. Jimin decided that was enough and took his hand off Yoongi's dick just to only grab it forcefully but not too hard to hurt him.

Jimin looks at the others hoody and sees that he has a bottle in his pocket. Jimin grabs it only to see that it was strawberry flavored lube. Jimin smirks and looks at Yoongi who was a blushing mess.

"Please put it back." Yoongi says looking down trying to conceal his blush. He looks up only to see Jimin smirking.

"Sure thing babe. I'll put it in your hoody but you know where else this is going later." Jimin purrs into Yoongi's ear causing Yoongi to pull him into another french kiss.

Their two tongues fight for dominance only for Jimin to give up. Jimin prefers to be man handled so he just let's Yoongi do whatever he wants. "Damn he's a really good kisser. Like real good. God I'm so horny right now. Can't wait to get this butt plug out." Jimin says in his mind as he and Yoongi stop kissing. They arrived at the hotel.