💜*Jungkook Special*💜

*Same special from Innocent Or Dirty*

"Class it's time for lunch, get out!" Mr Jung says hurrying the class to get out.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and smirks knowing why Hoseok wanted the students to get out of the classroom.

Once the whole class was gone and Jungkook and Taehyung were the only students left, Hoseok spoke.

"So, today's my baby boy's birthday? Taehyung would you do me the honor of helping me worship his body?"

"But......... I'm a bottom?"

"I know that. And you'll still be getting a dick up your ass but, you're going to need to pleasure both of your masters especially the birthday boy."

Taehyung smirks and scoffs, "It's not like this is any different from whenever we fuck." He gets up from his desk and goes next to Jungkook's desk, who was look and Taehyung with lust filled eyes. Taehyung pushes the desk away from Jungkook and gently sits on his lap.

Breathing heavily, Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and slowly leans in kissing him. Taehyung's lips skillfully moved on Jungkook's as he occasionally bit the other's top lip.

Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's hips moving them in order to create some friction alleviating his boner. Both of them moan into the kiss forgetting about their surroundings.

Both of them were lost in there intense make out session until they heard a moan coming from the front of the class. They look over where the teacher's desk is and see Hoseok masturbating to their intense make out session.

Hoseok pants, "Don't mind me. Continue on with what you were doing."

Taehyung smirks.

"It seems like I've been a bad boy~ I've been pleasuring one of my masters while leaving the other one unattended. Tsk tsk. What should I do now~?"

Taehyung gets up from Jungkook's lap and grabs him by the dick leading him to where his other "master" was.

"Ah~ Tae what are you doing?" Jungkook asks.

"Right now you're thinking with your dick, so I'm grabbing you by it." Taehyung giggles.

Jungkook stops walking as they they reached Hoseok's desk.

"Why'd you sto- Kookie?" Taehyung says slightly frightened by the look on his face.

"Who told you, you could speak to me like that?"

"Um, I-I didn't mean to. Sorry." Taehyung looked down letting go of Jungkook.

"Oh you will be sorry. Hyung, can you lower your pants and sit on the edge of the table?" Jungkook asks Hoseok.

Hoseok nods and lowers his pants sitting on the table. Just as Taehyung was about to ask something, Jungkook grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face towards Hoseok dicks.

"Suck him off. Now." Jungkook demands.

Taehyung nodded and started licking Hoseok's dick from the base to the tip. Taehyung then started sucking on tip wrapping his hands around the base and shaft.

"Nope wrong. You need to deep throat him." Jungkook says before slowly pushing Taehyung's head down causing Hoseok to moan loudly.

"Fuck. Yeah that's way better." Hoseok said.

Taehyung's eyes were watering up. He felt his pants and underwear being lowered.

"Mmm-" Taehyung says until he felt a smack on his ass.