I Need U #5

Jimin and Yoongi had a few weird encounters before they got into this position. But right now, non of that mattered to them. They were both horny, naked, on top of each other, ready to fuck.

Night One
Yoongi started to make out with Jimin again. He licked Jimin's lips and then bit down on them.

"Ahh~ keep doing that." Jimin moans wanting Yoongi to keep on kissing him roughly like that.

Yoongi decides he wants more than just kissing so he starts move down to Jimin's lower area. He starts to plant little kisses on the tip.

"Ahh~ stop teasing daddy." Yoongi hates being called daddy but when Jimin says it all the hatred goes away and is replaced with lust and need. Yoongi decides to give his baby what he wants and proceeds to put Jimin's member in his mouth.

"Yes~ daddy more. Please~~" Yoongi loves how whiny and submissive Jimin looks under him and starts to deep throat him.

"Ah-h yes, faster. Mhmm, faster please~." Yoongi starts to bob his head up and down at a quicker pace until he feels Jimin trembling. He knows Jimin's about other cum in a few seconds so he starts bobbing his head slower and slower until he stops completely.

"Why'd you stop~" Jimin starts to whine making Yoongi chuckle.

"That's no way to talk to daddy is it? Jimin, where's the bag of toys you had?" Yoongi asks while smirking. Jimin gets even more excited.

"It's right here daddy." Jimin says while looking at the bag smiling.

"How the fuck does this kid go from being completely fuck-able to looking so innocent?" Yoongi loves how incredibly innocent Jimin looks right now. How good he will look under him as he pounds his member into the others petite body.

"Give me the bag, baby. We're putting cuffs on you." Jimin gives Yoongi the bag filled with dildos, butt plugs, rope, condoms, lube, all the good stuff.

Yoongi puts the cuffs on Jimin and grabs some condoms.

"Shit."

"What's wrong daddy?"

Yoongi looks at the condoms and sees that they're not his size. Yoongi is a king sized, Xtra large, but these were large.

"Uhh-"

"The condoms are too small aren't they?"

"How'd you know?"

"Since I saw you at GCC, big dick energy was radiating off of you." Jimin smiles.

"Well I can still put the condom on. This won't stop me from fucking you." Yoongi slips the condom on whole while Jimin is looking in surprised. Jimin's surprised that someone would do this for him.

Yoongi aligned himself at Jimin's entrance and poured lube all over his throbbing dick that was ready to enter Jimin's warm hole.

"Ah, wait..!" Jimin said slightly louder than before. He started blushing.

"The butt plug is still in me..."
Yoongi mentally started laughing "Oh my god, he's so adorable." Yoongi starts smiling and takes the butt plug out.

Once again Yoongi aligned himself at Jimin's hole. He started to apply more lube on his dick and on Jimin's entrance. He then proceeds to enter Jimin slowly while leaving little hickeys on the others collar bones.

"God, you're so tight~" Yoongi grunts in a low husky tone because of the pleasure.

"Ah-h, Ahh~"Jimin starts to moan at the sudden pain. He's never had a dick this big inside of him. Yoongi starts to kiss Jimin as he fully enters him.