Coffee #10

Yoongi by this point knows he's in love with Jimin. While he was texting Jimin on the phone he forgot about everything and everyone except for Jimin and himself. He knew Jimin didn't like him back, and just wants to meet up so they can fuck again, but he will soon have Jimin falling head over heels for him. Well apart from when he sucks my dick. Yoongi is now getting ready to go to Pink Jin's House. Where Jimin works so he can see the younger and possibly get a caramel macchiato.

Day Three
"Taehyung! Hobi! Get over here!" Yoongi yelled from his room. He was sitting at his desk using his computer finishing his music project that's due in a few weeks. If he finishes early he gets paid more and he has extra free time.

Crash- Thump- Thump- Yoongi hears a bunch of noise and decides to check it out himself. As Yoongi leaves his room, he stands right outside of his door just to see Taehyung on top of Hoseok.

"Uh, guys I called you up cause I wanted to ask you something not so you can screw each other on the staircase." Yoongi puts his hand on his head and sighs. He then looks back again and smirks.

"Oh, Hobi I didn't know you were a bottom. I'm surprised Tae you were always submissive."

"Yoongi, it's not what it looks like. When you called us up, we thought something happened so we rushed up here and ended up colliding with each other." Taehyung responded to Yoongi while getting up from the floor and helping Hoseok too. He was blushing madly.

"Mhm, anyways the reason I called you guys up is because I wanted to ask you guys something. Come in my room." The boys go inside Yoongi's room and sit on the bed.

"Yoongi why's your room too dark? No wonder you're so pale. Don't you think so Tae?"

"Mhm, it really is." As Taehyung finished responding, Hoseok got up and opened Yoongi's curtains letting in the sun's light.

"Hobi! What the fuck, close the curtains! You're bright enough. I don't need you and the sun to light up my room."

"Yeah yeah, I'll close them when we leave." Hoseok responded and sat back down on the bed hugging Taehyung's back.

"Ugh, you two are disgustingly sweet. Anyway, what are you guys gonna do today, because I'm gonna need you to leave and not be back for a while."

Hoseok and Taehyung look at each other and started to smirk.

"You know if you wanted to invite that Jimin guy over you can." Taehyung said smirking while Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"Of course I can! It's my fucking house. And I still don't know what you guys are doing here."

"Wow, Yoongi that's rude. How dare you talk to me, your sunshine and best friend, like that. I'm hurt." Hoseok started to fake cry while Taehyung mockingly converted him.

"Whatever, anyways, yes I do want to invite Jimin over and I don't want you guys to leave. Soo. Bye?"

"Wow, Min Yoongay you are the rudest ex-boyfriend I've ever had." Taehyung joined in on Hoseok's fake sobbing and now both were annoying the crap out of Yoongi.

Yoongi was about to say something until he saw Taehyung whisper something into his boyfriend's ear. They both started to smirk.

"Okay, Yoongi we'll go. Right now on one condition."

"Okay, and that is?"

"You need to pay for me and Hobi's hotel."

"That's all?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow not sure if paying for their hotel was everything they wanted from him.

"Yeah, thats all. We are not that mean. Plus we have been staying at your house this whole time. Oh yeah, can you give us some condoms. I know you have some."