2

I went to my room and threw my bag on my bed and hit my index finger trying to think of what I would wear. I opened my door and searched my closet. What the hell will I wear?

I remove and put back. I brought out a dress and shook my head. Nah. I heard a knock. I still ignored it. I heard it again. "Imran, I swear to god, I will kill you."

I turn and saw Ammah. She wore jeans and a long shirt with sneakers. I screamed and hugged her. "When did you come back?" I asked looking st her. "Around 30 minutes ago." She said and I pursed my lips.

"Yeah, I was in the parlor. You were too focused on whatever you were thinking." She said with a what the hell were you thinking about look. "I will tell you but you must remove that sneakers off my rug!"

"Are you serious right now?" She said and I nodded. "God! What a coincidence or maybe he stalked you." I pushed her and she laughed. "I'm still nervous. I feel nervous, what if I start to work there and he thinks I'm a dunce then he looses his interest?"

I say and she smiles. "You are smart." She says placing her hand on my shoulder. "I know I'm smart, joh." I brush off her hand. "Are you insane?!" I heard abdullahi shouting .

"It's another show." I say and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "They always argue." I say as she chuckles."Imran?"

We went down and saw Imran with boxers only and abdullahi about to kill him. "Why would you have sex in my room?" He asks and Imran sighs. "Mukhtar was sleeping there and I can't do it in any other room if not yours."

He says with a smug look. He walked towards Imran and mukhtar came closer. "Then where should he go?" Mukhtar say seriously. "Imran, Mukhtar! For the last time, don't test my patience."

He says and he gave him a blank face. "I guess that is why your father left you before he knew how you would be." Abdullahi says when Imran's eyes laid on Abdullahi.

He knew it was Imran's weak spot. He lunged at him but Mukhtar stopped him. He didn't struggle with Mukhtar. "Let go of me, Mukhtar." He said firmly and he let him go.

"You didn't have to say that." I said to him as he turned. "You meant I should stay and let him disrespect me?" He said and I turned to look at Imran. "No, it isn't right but his father is our father so..."

I say looking at him. "Suit yourselves." He says almost walking out. "Imran is wrong for ding that but don't bring our father to this." I say with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me and turned away. I sighed then turned to imran. He looked away trying to avoid my eyes with Imran. "What the hell? I didn't think it was going to be stupid." I say referring to both of them.

"Well, I just wanted him to regret what he did." He says clenching his jaw. "I know he is a jerk but he is a man. He can't keep on waiting on mom, you can't go through on a week without doing it."

I say and he nods. "Yeah." He weakly said as I tap him on the shoulder. "Did you really do it?" I say and he nods. I burst out laughing with Ammah. Ammah was not laughing hardly like I was.

"Dan iska." I say smiling. "What are you guys doing?" My mom said with a tray. "Just gisting." Ammah says as she hurried to her. "Dama ina Jin yin solo." She says while Mukhtar threw himself on the couch.

"Don't break the chair." I said sitting down beside him. Mukhtar was like a really close cousin. He moved closer to me as I looked him. "When are you going to open up to me?" He said as I pushed him while he laughed.

Imran came out of his room wearing his clothes. "Wtf did I tell you about my sisters?" He said getting in between me and him. "He is like my cousin." I say while I took a piece of cookie.

I say as Imran stood up. Ammah took the chocolate chip nut cookie and Imran snatched it and ran. "Imran!" She shouted as Mukhtar followed him. Amma walked behind them while our mother looked at us with admiration.

"Mai ya faru?" I said as she smiled. "You guys are just....I don't know." She shook her head and wiped her tears. "I wish he could see this." I sat beside her and hugged her. "Mom, Let's Just pray for him."

I sighed knowing this favor might get to her. "Mom, can I get a picture of dad?" I said and she looked at me. "Okay but not now please. I am going to get some sleep." I nodded and she stood up. "Kuma dan kaniyar ku sai kun chinye." She said smiling.

I walk out of the mall with Ammah and stood to take a selfie. I wore a navy blue and white dress with a white veil and navy blue bag. Ammah wore a skirt and blouse. I smiled at how we looked using a Snapchat filter.

I took some bags and almost hit a guy. I looked up and saw Mohammed. "Ruqqayya?" He asked and I smiled. "Mohammed." I say while Ammah looked at us noticing the condition.

"Good afternoon, I am going to the car to wait for you." She said and walked off. I felt like dragging her back. "What a coincidence." I say as he nods. "Getting ready for work?" He asked and I nodded. "Already ready since that day."

I said until I realized what I said. "I mean, yeah, just getting ready." I say as he smiled widely. "What?" I said and he shook his head. "Nothing So you done buying?" He said and I nod.

I seriously screwed up. "Let me take you to grab a drink. You know, it is kind of hot." He said as I smiled. "No thank you, I am going somewhere." I look at his brown eyes.

"Well at least can we talk you know, on the phone?" I gave him the number and he escorted me to the car. He turned and left.